+ Reply to Thread
Page 444 of 539 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 494 ... LastLast
Posts 5,317 to 5,328 of 6468

Thread: Avril's Band's Tweets

1. Post #5317
    has no status.

Steve Fekete's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point Steve Fekete's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point
    Threads
    Thanks

stevefekete: RT @avril_bandaids: RETWEET and help us say THANK YOU to @AvrilLavigne f

Share to Facebook

stevefekete: RT @avril_bandaids: RETWEET and help us say THANK YOU to @AvrilLavigne for her amazing 10th birthday card to us!!! To view the link you have to Register

To view the link you have to Register

2. Post #5318
    has no status.

Jim McGorman's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point Jim McGorman's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point Jim McGorman's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point Jim McGorman's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point Jim McGorman's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point Jim McGorman's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point Jim McGorman's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point Jim McGorman's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point
    Threads
    Thanks

JimmyMcGorman: @tomcolontonio - DUDE!! You will LOVE this kid! Watch him RIP IT SICK

Share to Facebook

JimmyMcGorman: @tomcolontonio - DUDE!! You will LOVE this kid! Watch him RIP IT SICK SO HARD. Thanks @TheRealDevinB To view the link you have to Register

3. Post #5319
    has no status.

Rodney Howard's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point Rodney Howard's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point Rodney Howard's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point Rodney Howard's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point Rodney Howard's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point Rodney Howard's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point Rodney Howard's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point Rodney Howard's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point Rodney Howard's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point
    Threads
    Thanks

rodneyondrums: RT @takeyourcolor: @rodneyondrums heeey Rodney, i was remembering when

Share to Facebook

rodneyondrums: RT @takeyourcolor: @rodneyondrums heeey Rodney, i was remembering when you was in Rio de Janeiro and you got robbed ? ): i miss you here ...

4. Post #5320
    has no status.

Steve Ferlazzo's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point Steve Ferlazzo's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point
    Threads
    Thanks

Ferlazz: RT @PDHMIX1: 60% of the time it works a 100% of the time

Share to Facebook

Ferlazz: RT @PDHMIX1: 60% of the time it works a 100% of the time

5. Post #5321
    has no status.

Rodney Howard's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point Rodney Howard's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point Rodney Howard's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point Rodney Howard's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point Rodney Howard's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point Rodney Howard's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point Rodney Howard's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point Rodney Howard's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point Rodney Howard's Twitter is an unknown quantity at this point
    Threads
    Thanks

rodneyondrums: @bigapplejen In my book, "Crazy" & "Good" are big qualifiers for peopl

Share to Facebook

rodneyondrums: @bigapplejen In my book, "Crazy" & "Good" are big qualifiers for people.

6. Post #5322
    has no status.

Threads
    Thanks

rodneyondrums: Grits, bitch! http://t.co/yf259iYJ

Share to Facebook

rodneyondrums: Grits, bitch! To view the link you have to Register

7. Post #5323
    has no status.

Threads
    Thanks

rodneyondrums: @bakushori I gladly FedEx dishes to Ft Lauderdale for a small fee. Be

Share to Facebook

rodneyondrums: @bakushori I gladly FedEx dishes to Ft Lauderdale for a small fee. Be aware though, biscuits don't travel well.

8. Post #5324
    has no status.

Threads
    Thanks

rodneyondrums: RT @TheRealDevinB: I nominate Khloe Kardashian as Mitt Romneys running

Share to Facebook

rodneyondrums: RT @TheRealDevinB: I nominate Khloe Kardashian as Mitt Romneys running mate. I think that is a solid ticket with "worlds(?)" of experie ...

9. Post #5325
    has no status.

Threads
    Thanks

rodneyondrums: RT @BorowitzReport: Romney's victory speech: "I love American democrac

Share to Facebook

rodneyondrums: RT @BorowitzReport: Romney's victory speech: "I love American democracy. I'm good friends with the owners of it."

10. Post #5326
    has no status.

Threads
    Thanks

rodneyondrums: @bakushori I gladly FedEx dishes to Ft Lauderdale for a small fee. Be

Share to Facebook

rodneyondrums: @bakushori I gladly FedEx dishes to Ft Lauderdale for a small fee. Be aware though, biscuits don't travel well.

11. Post #5327
    has no status.

Threads
    Thanks

rodneyondrums: RT @TheRealDevinB: I nominate Khloe Kardashian as Mitt Romneys running

Share to Facebook

rodneyondrums: RT @TheRealDevinB: I nominate Khloe Kardashian as Mitt Romneys running mate. I think that is a solid ticket with "worlds(?)" of experie ...

12. Post #5328
    has no status.

Threads
    Thanks

rodneyondrums: RT @BorowitzReport: Romney's victory speech: "I love American democrac

Share to Facebook

rodneyondrums: RT @BorowitzReport: Romney's victory speech: "I love American democracy. I'm good friends with the owners of it."

+ Reply to Thread