+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 12 of 318

Thread: Random Avril Lavigne Twitter Discussion

1. Post #1
    has no status.

Avril Lavigne Social Media Updates is a glorious beacon of light Avril Lavigne Social Media Updates is a glorious beacon of light Avril Lavigne Social Media Updates is a glorious beacon of light Avril Lavigne Social Media Updates is a glorious beacon of light Avril Lavigne Social Media Updates is a glorious beacon of light Avril Lavigne Social Media Updates is a glorious beacon of light Avril Lavigne Social Media Updates is a glorious beacon of light Avril Lavigne Social Media Updates is a glorious beacon of light Avril Lavigne Social Media Updates is a glorious beacon of light Avril Lavigne Social Media Updates is a glorious beacon of light Avril Lavigne Social Media Updates is a glorious beacon of light Avril Lavigne Social Media Updates's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks

Random Avril Lavigne Twitter Discussion

Share to Facebook

AvrilLavigne: To view the link you have to Register

To view the link you have to Register

2. Post #2
    Asd

Thank Your Lucky Stars has much to be proud of Thank Your Lucky Stars has much to be proud of Thank Your Lucky Stars has much to be proud of Thank Your Lucky Stars has much to be proud of Thank Your Lucky Stars has much to be proud of Thank Your Lucky Stars has much to be proud of Thank Your Lucky Stars has much to be proud of Thank Your Lucky Stars has much to be proud of Thank Your Lucky Stars has much to be proud of Thank Your Lucky Stars has much to be proud of Thank Your Lucky Stars has much to be proud of Thank Your Lucky Stars's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Avril's twitter??

Yiota rox my sox, cuz she made this ^

3. Post #3
    Administrator
    The guilty part is yours for keeping. It's the opposite of love, all things decay and burst.

LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 Times in 3,245 Posts

Yeah?

Just set up an RSS feed into this thread! We can keep up with the twitter account of Avril now Not sure how much it will be updated, but should be useful!

4. Thanks from 4 members:  Jack, lilrobomonster, sila91, Thank Your Lucky Stars

5. Post #4
    Asd

Thank Your Lucky Stars has much to be proud of Thank Your Lucky Stars has much to be proud of Thank Your Lucky Stars has much to be proud of Thank Your Lucky Stars has much to be proud of Thank Your Lucky Stars has much to be proud of Thank Your Lucky Stars has much to be proud of Thank Your Lucky Stars has much to be proud of Thank Your Lucky Stars has much to be proud of Thank Your Lucky Stars has much to be proud of Thank Your Lucky Stars has much to be proud of Thank Your Lucky Stars has much to be proud of Thank Your Lucky Stars's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    SWEET! This is why I love you! Thank you!

Yiota rox my sox, cuz she made this ^

6. Post #5
    Administr8er Boi
    Sk8er Boi

Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    I used to think I didn't want Avril to get a Twitter just because I think it hurts celebrities more than it helps them, but she's so good at keeping things away from her personal life. Hopefully she updates this to keep up to date with her fans

It was nice to see Evan @reply her today to confirm to us that it's real.
    Add me on BANDAIDS - FACEBOOK - TWITTER

7. Thanks from 3 members:  alwayz_evalyn, Jack, katrina

8. Post #6
    has no status.

Avril Lavigne Social Media Updates is a glorious beacon of light Avril Lavigne Social Media Updates is a glorious beacon of light Avril Lavigne Social Media Updates is a glorious beacon of light Avril Lavigne Social Media Updates is a glorious beacon of light Avril Lavigne Social Media Updates is a glorious beacon of light Avril Lavigne Social Media Updates is a glorious beacon of light Avril Lavigne Social Media Updates is a glorious beacon of light Avril Lavigne Social Media Updates is a glorious beacon of light Avril Lavigne Social Media Updates is a glorious beacon of light Avril Lavigne Social Media Updates is a glorious beacon of light Avril Lavigne Social Media Updates is a glorious beacon of light Avril Lavigne Social Media Updates's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks

AvrilLavigne: @evantaubenfeld It's gonna be a blast.

Share to Facebook

AvrilLavigne: @evantaubenfeld It's gonna be a blast.

To view the link you have to Register

9. Thanks from 1 members:  ruska

10. Post #7
    Registered
    BUNK ROCK THIS...

katrina is a splendid one to behold katrina is a splendid one to behold katrina is a splendid one to behold katrina is a splendid one to behold katrina is a splendid one to behold katrina is a splendid one to behold katrina is a splendid one to behold katrina is a splendid one to behold katrina is a splendid one to behold katrina is a splendid one to behold katrina is a splendid one to behold katrina's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    ooo another tweet. I like.
    but the first tweet was delete.

11. Post #8
    Junior Administrator; Avril and Taylor Addict
    I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired.

Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ashique
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,937 Times in 1,548 Posts

^ Yup! Is it real
    If you want something bad enough in life then get it, create it, chase it and take it. Don't be afraid. You would be surprised....- Avril Lavigne
    [/CENTER]

12. Post #9
    Registered
    BUNK ROCK THIS...

katrina is a splendid one to behold katrina is a splendid one to behold katrina is a splendid one to behold katrina is a splendid one to behold katrina is a splendid one to behold katrina is a splendid one to behold katrina is a splendid one to behold katrina is a splendid one to behold katrina is a splendid one to behold katrina is a splendid one to behold katrina is a splendid one to behold katrina's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Yeah. I guest Avril didn't want people to know that Evan rocks.
    Last edited by katrina; May 7, 2010 at 12:47 AM.

13. Post #10
    has no status.

April Eve is a glorious beacon of light April Eve is a glorious beacon of light April Eve is a glorious beacon of light April Eve is a glorious beacon of light April Eve is a glorious beacon of light April Eve is a glorious beacon of light April Eve is a glorious beacon of light April Eve is a glorious beacon of light April Eve is a glorious beacon of light April Eve is a glorious beacon of light April Eve is a glorious beacon of light April Eve's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    haha yeah I was gonna say.. she doesn't think he rocks anymore or what?

14. Post #11
    Junior Administrator; Avril and Taylor Addict
    I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired.

Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ashique
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,937 Times in 1,548 Posts

OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you want something bad enough in life then get it, create it, chase it and take it. Don't be afraid. You would be surprised....- Avril Lavigne
    [/CENTER]

15. Post #12
    The best damn Austrian Avril fan; Promo Squad
    ABBEY DAWN!!!

xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    let's hope she'll use it should be quite interesting

thanks so much nicky!! she's the best artist ever!

blend made by me ;-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast