View Poll Results: Do you want Avril to release WLYG??

Voters
13468. This poll is closed
  • Yes

13,225 98.20%
  • No

243 1.80%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 12 of 711

Thread: 10,000 Avril Lavigne Fans Who Want "Won't Let You Go" to Be Released!

1. Post #1
    By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you deleted and blocked. You may now kiss my ass!

Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks

10,000 Avril Lavigne Fans Who Want "Won't Let You Go" to Be Released!

Share to Facebook

Everyone who wants Avril to release WLYG..and perhaps some other unreleased tracks that we know of (Daydream, Fast, Not Gonna Run, etc)??....but mainly Won't Let You Go, VOTE IN THE POLL NOW!!!!!

Lets see if this gets us anywhere....Avril/Avril's record company, you know you wanna release it...make some extra mullah! =D =D

Admins Edit: Help us promote this campaign on Twitter & Facebook!!! Send this message to all of your friends:

@Avril_Bandaids Help us find 10000 #AvrilLavigne fans who want #WontLetYouGo to be released! Add yourself @ To view the link you have to Register

Listen to Won't Let You Go Below:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKIY-ClFQ0U[/ame]

2. Post #2
    Dramaqueen2593
    OFF AGAIN IN MY WORLD

dramaqueen2593 is a jewel in the rough dramaqueen2593 is a jewel in the rough dramaqueen2593 is a jewel in the rough dramaqueen2593 is a jewel in the rough dramaqueen2593 is a jewel in the rough dramaqueen2593 is a jewel in the rough dramaqueen2593 is a jewel in the rough dramaqueen2593 is a jewel in the rough dramaqueen2593 is a jewel in the rough dramaqueen2593 is a jewel in the rough dramaqueen2593 is a jewel in the rough dramaqueen2593's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    yeah..maybe....but I prefer new songs
    DramaQueen

"In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."

3. Post #3
    By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you deleted and blocked. You may now kiss my ass!

Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    ^^^
    Excellent, that enthusiasm will definitely encourage Avril to release it!

4. Thanks from 2 members:  Dastinos, Donkey(Hanne)BC

5. Post #4
    I can't handle this confusion

James_T94 is on a distinguished road James_T94 is on a distinguished road James_T94 is on a distinguished road James_T94 is on a distinguished road James_T94 is on a distinguished road James_T94 is on a distinguished road James_T94 is on a distinguished road James_T94 is on a distinguished road James_T94 is on a distinguished road James_T94 is on a distinguished road James_T94 is on a distinguished road James_T94's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Yes, i like the sound of WLYG, i also like Daydream, but didn't she give it to that girl from Icarly?

6. Post #5
    Junior Administrator; Avril and Taylor Addict
    I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired.

Admin
    Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ashique
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,943 Times in 1,551 Posts

This is probably not gonna work, since we have been longing for the release of Daydream for years. We don't even know the accurate name. Unfortunately, "Won't let you go" will perhaps never be heard by MOST of us.
    I really would like to know why the song was rejected. It sounds good to me.
    If you want something bad enough in life then get it, create it, chase it and take it. Don't be afraid. You would be surprised....- Avril Lavigne
    [/CENTER]

7. Thanks from 2 members:  freimund, Kathi!

8. Post #6
    Follow me on Twitter @LavigneSounds :)

Kathi! is on a distinguished road Kathi! is on a distinguished road Kathi! is on a distinguished road Kathi! is on a distinguished road Kathi! is on a distinguished road Kathi! is on a distinguished road Kathi! is on a distinguished road Kathi! is on a distinguished road Kathi! is on a distinguished road Kathi! is on a distinguished road Kathi! is on a distinguished road Kathi!'s Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    I think most of us would like Avril to release this song. These 43 seconds are really good, but they're not enough. So I hope someday we will hear the full version of "Won't Let You Go"

9. Thanks from 3 members:  Dani64, Dastinos, Sk8er6725

10. Post #7
    I'm a mobile

Dani64 is on a distinguished road Dani64 is on a distinguished road Dani64 is on a distinguished road Dani64 is on a distinguished road Dani64 is on a distinguished road Dani64 is on a distinguished road Dani64 is on a distinguished road Dani64 is on a distinguished road Dani64 is on a distinguished road Dani64 is on a distinguished road Dani64 is on a distinguished road Dani64's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 Times in 379 Posts
    Of course! I freakin want to hear it! It's a great song and it seems that it's already remastered, so why has Sony never put it in a record? I think if a lot of people voted in this poll it could be a good reference for avril to release it. I know that Avril can't release it by herself (At least that's what i think) But she could talk to her management about the result of this poll and tell them how many people would like to hear it...

11. Thanks from 1 members:  Dastinos

12. Post #8
    Walk around with your hands up in the air, like you don't care

litoke is a glorious beacon of light litoke is a glorious beacon of light litoke is a glorious beacon of light litoke is a glorious beacon of light litoke is a glorious beacon of light litoke is a glorious beacon of light litoke is a glorious beacon of light litoke is a glorious beacon of light litoke is a glorious beacon of light litoke is a glorious beacon of light litoke is a glorious beacon of light litoke's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    I love the little part we got to hear from WLYG, I really like the lyrics and I would love it if Avril would release it!

13. Thanks from 1 members:  Dastinos

14. Post #9
    Don't try to tell me what to do!!!

Matea ★ is a jewel in the rough Matea ★ is a jewel in the rough Matea ★ is a jewel in the rough Matea ★ is a jewel in the rough Matea ★ is a jewel in the rough Matea ★ is a jewel in the rough Matea ★ is a jewel in the rough Matea ★ is a jewel in the rough Matea ★ is a jewel in the rough Matea ★ is a jewel in the rough Matea ★ is a jewel in the rough Matea ★'s Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    yes yes yes

15. Thanks from 1 members:  Dastinos

16. Post #10
    BLCer
    soon 2.0

Sora13x is a glorious beacon of light Sora13x is a glorious beacon of light Sora13x is a glorious beacon of light Sora13x is a glorious beacon of light Sora13x is a glorious beacon of light Sora13x is a glorious beacon of light Sora13x is a glorious beacon of light Sora13x is a glorious beacon of light Sora13x is a glorious beacon of light Sora13x is a glorious beacon of light Sora13x is a glorious beacon of light Sora13x's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    yes
    the snippet is awesome
    but I want the 4th album first

blend made by beba

17. Thanks from 1 members:  Dastinos

18. Post #11
    Adminimodregistrator
    A song can make anything possible. That's why I Bandaid.

Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,538 Times in 1,963 Posts

If we get tonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns of people to vote in this poll I'll send it to Avril and see if we can convince her to release the song as a b-side . But we need to have a truly epic number of votes!

19. Post #12
    BLCer
    soon 2.0

Sora13x is a glorious beacon of light Sora13x is a glorious beacon of light Sora13x is a glorious beacon of light Sora13x is a glorious beacon of light Sora13x is a glorious beacon of light Sora13x is a glorious beacon of light Sora13x is a glorious beacon of light Sora13x is a glorious beacon of light Sora13x is a glorious beacon of light Sora13x is a glorious beacon of light Sora13x is a glorious beacon of light Sora13x's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    ^tons?
    maybe 100? 200 300 400 ..?

blend made by beba

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast