+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Posts 1 to 12 of 68

Thread: Info on Avril Lavigne Songs "Fine" and "Gone" :)

1. Post #1
    Adminimodregistrator
    A song can make anything possible. That's why I Bandaid.

Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,538 Times in 1,963 Posts

Info on Avril Lavigne Songs "Fine" and "Gone" :)

Share to Facebook

Hey all!!

More details from all our New York encounters coming soon, but wanted to post this one first since I know people are curious.

At Avril's "The View" M&G I asked her what would be happening with her songs "Fine" and "Gone" to see if they'd end up on a future album or as b-sides.

Avril said that "Gone" would most likely end up on her 5th album, but not "Fine". I love that she's already thinking about the 5th album!!

xx

2. Post #2
    ... the light at the end is worth the pain...

Diamond Eyes1 is on a distinguished road Diamond Eyes1 is on a distinguished road Diamond Eyes1 is on a distinguished road Diamond Eyes1 is on a distinguished road Diamond Eyes1 is on a distinguished road Diamond Eyes1 is on a distinguished road Diamond Eyes1 is on a distinguished road Diamond Eyes1 is on a distinguished road Diamond Eyes1 is on a distinguished road Diamond Eyes1 is on a distinguished road Diamond Eyes1 is on a distinguished road Diamond Eyes1's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Sounds good!

3. Thanks from 1 members:  Avril Lavigne07

4. Post #3
    has no status.

xojessicalynne is an unknown quantity at this point
    Threads
    Thanks

5. Post #4
    :)

Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,984 Times in 1,280 Posts

Great

6. Post #5
    Administrator
    Twitter Bitch

Admin
    Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach's Avatar
    Real Name
    Zach
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,310 Times in 4,716 Posts

I thought the fact that she had to think for a minute when you mentioned Fine and Gone was a good thing...it hopefully means she has a LOT of songs

7. Thanks from 1 members:  Sharifa

8. Post #6
    has no status.

pabloh__x is an unknown quantity at this point pabloh__x is an unknown quantity at this point pabloh__x is an unknown quantity at this point pabloh__x is an unknown quantity at this point pabloh__x is an unknown quantity at this point pabloh__x is an unknown quantity at this point pabloh__x is an unknown quantity at this point pabloh__x is an unknown quantity at this point pabloh__x is an unknown quantity at this point pabloh__x is an unknown quantity at this point pabloh__x is an unknown quantity at this point pabloh__x's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    5TH ALBUM ALREADY? LOL. WOW. I want them now

9. Post #7
    Love Avril 4 Ever
    has no status.

DanieL LavigNe is a jewel in the rough DanieL LavigNe is a jewel in the rough DanieL LavigNe is a jewel in the rough DanieL LavigNe is a jewel in the rough DanieL LavigNe is a jewel in the rough DanieL LavigNe is a jewel in the rough DanieL LavigNe is a jewel in the rough DanieL LavigNe is a jewel in the rough DanieL LavigNe is a jewel in the rough DanieL LavigNe is a jewel in the rough DanieL LavigNe is a jewel in the rough DanieL LavigNe's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanks! I think thats the reason that shes starting the world tour so soon, so once shes done touring, maybe she will release the 5th album

10. Thanks from 1 members:  DaniLovesAvril

11. Post #8
    Administrator
    "It's just goodbye, it's not the end."

In The Rhymes has much to be proud of In The Rhymes has much to be proud of In The Rhymes has much to be proud of In The Rhymes has much to be proud of In The Rhymes has much to be proud of In The Rhymes has much to be proud of In The Rhymes has much to be proud of In The Rhymes has much to be proud of In The Rhymes has much to be proud of In The Rhymes has much to be proud of In The Rhymes has much to be proud of In The Rhymes's Avatar
    Real Name
    Britt
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,333 Times in 1,986 Posts
    ^^ Same.

Thanks for remembering to ask her about those. I was more curious to hear Gone over Fine anyway, so I'm happy to hear she's thinking of including it on the fifth one.

12. Post #9
    THE BLACK STAR TOUR IN BRAZIL! *-*

thehost is an unknown quantity at this point thehost is an unknown quantity at this point thehost is an unknown quantity at this point thehost is an unknown quantity at this point thehost is an unknown quantity at this point thehost is an unknown quantity at this point thehost is an unknown quantity at this point thehost is an unknown quantity at this point thehost is an unknown quantity at this point thehost is an unknown quantity at this point thehost is an unknown quantity at this point thehost's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    ohh, i loved 'fine' lyrics!
    i hope we get to hear it someday

anyways, she's thinking of album five alreadyy! *-* i guess that means that all that crazy math about february 2016 will end up not being true, LOL
    "I can try real hard, I can try to pretend, that all these dreams make any sense without you, but that just ain't true."

13. Post #10
    Italian Moderator
    I'm Italian and yes, I love to travel.

Giorgio. has a spectacular aura about Giorgio. has a spectacular aura about Giorgio. has a spectacular aura about Giorgio. has a spectacular aura about Giorgio. has a spectacular aura about Giorgio. has a spectacular aura about Giorgio. has a spectacular aura about Giorgio. has a spectacular aura about Giorgio. has a spectacular aura about Giorgio. has a spectacular aura about Giorgio. has a spectacular aura about Giorgio.'s Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Awesome!! Great news
    T4P!

FOLLOW ME @giorgionardini

AvrilBandaidsITALIA
    facebook.com/avrilbandaidsitalia
    @avrilbandaidsIT

14. Post #11
    Hi

frav91 is on a distinguished road frav91 is on a distinguished road frav91 is on a distinguished road frav91 is on a distinguished road frav91 is on a distinguished road frav91 is on a distinguished road frav91 is on a distinguished road frav91 is on a distinguished road frav91 is on a distinguished road frav91 is on a distinguished road frav91 is on a distinguished road frav91's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Wow! That's great!

15. Post #12
    Love Is Wasted On The Young

All_182 is an unknown quantity at this point All_182 is an unknown quantity at this point All_182 is an unknown quantity at this point All_182 is an unknown quantity at this point All_182 is an unknown quantity at this point All_182 is an unknown quantity at this point All_182 is an unknown quantity at this point All_182 is an unknown quantity at this point All_182 is an unknown quantity at this point All_182 is an unknown quantity at this point All_182 is an unknown quantity at this point All_182's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    they could be b-sides, han? hahahaha but ok then =)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast