+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Posts 1 to 12 of 103

Thread: Manchester, UK - Sep 23

1. Post #1
    VIP Senior; Official Avril Body Double
    Anything But Ordinary

Georgie★ is a name known to all Georgie★ is a name known to all Georgie★ is a name known to all Georgie★ is a name known to all Georgie★ is a name known to all Georgie★ is a name known to all Georgie★ is a name known to all Georgie★ is a name known to all Georgie★ is a name known to all Georgie★ is a name known to all Georgie★ is a name known to all Georgie★'s Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,979 Times in 844 Posts

Manchester, UK - Sep 23

Share to Facebook

The official thread for The Black Star Tour in Manchester!

Who's coming?!

2. Post #2
    Administrator
    Be yourself, believe in yourself.

Admin
    Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,569 Times in 1,285 Posts

Hahahahahahahah as you know, I AM for sure and i can't definitely waittttttt

We have to plan everything and meet up with all the Bandaiders

The reason why I SMILE.

3. Post #3
    Here's To Never Growing Up

Robertloveslavigne is a glorious beacon of light Robertloveslavigne is a glorious beacon of light Robertloveslavigne is a glorious beacon of light Robertloveslavigne is a glorious beacon of light Robertloveslavigne is a glorious beacon of light Robertloveslavigne is a glorious beacon of light Robertloveslavigne is a glorious beacon of light Robertloveslavigne is a glorious beacon of light Robertloveslavigne is a glorious beacon of light Robertloveslavigne is a glorious beacon of light Robertloveslavigne is a glorious beacon of light Robertloveslavigne's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    so excited gonna get my tickets tomorow mornin unless i can find a presale 1st
    23/09/2011

The best night of my life when I got to see the amazing Avril Lavigne

The Holy Trinity

last.fm|tumblr

4. Post #4
    Administrator
    The guilty part is yours for keeping. It's the opposite of love, all things decay and burst.

Admin
    LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,502 Times in 3,249 Posts

I am going

You'll all get to meet your king of Bandaids finally! LOLJK Im totally ignoring you all.

5. Thanks from 2 members:  3.1415926, Im A Touch Overrated

6. Post #5
    The Spanish Super Moderator
    has no status.

mod
    Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,479 Times in 2,608 Posts
    Seeing how she probably won't come to my country, I might consider to go there. Still undecided.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Was Here Go To Quoted Post ›
    We all need heroes, and we need them so bad that sometimes we forget our heroes are human.
    I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Bill Cosby - US comedian & television actor (1937 - )
    All in all, it's been Lavigne's music, not her personal life, that has taken center stage.

7. Post #6
    Administrator
    The guilty part is yours for keeping. It's the opposite of love, all things decay and burst.

Admin
    LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks

Oh come Jack, it's an intimate gig, and I totally won't ignore you!

8. Thanks from 2 members:  Im A Touch Overrated, Jack

9. Post #7
    has no status.

mod
    Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lewymocha- To view the link you have to Register
    Oh come Jack, it's an intimate gig, and I totally won't ignore you!
    Thank you Anyway, if I finally go, I'd really like to meet some Bandaiders

We all need heroes, and we need them so bad that sometimes we forget our heroes are human.
    I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

All in all, it's been Lavigne's music, not her personal life, that has taken center stage.

10. Post #8
    queen lavigne

Katyy is a glorious beacon of light Katyy is a glorious beacon of light Katyy is a glorious beacon of light Katyy is a glorious beacon of light Katyy is a glorious beacon of light Katyy is a glorious beacon of light Katyy is a glorious beacon of light Katyy is a glorious beacon of light Katyy is a glorious beacon of light Katyy is a glorious beacon of light Katyy is a glorious beacon of light Katyy's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,872 Times in 1,326 Posts
    yeah i'll be at this

11. Post #9
    Amy Macdonald
    has no status.

.Sterock85 has much to be proud of .Sterock85 has much to be proud of .Sterock85 has much to be proud of .Sterock85 has much to be proud of .Sterock85 has much to be proud of .Sterock85 has much to be proud of .Sterock85 has much to be proud of .Sterock85 has much to be proud of .Sterock85 has much to be proud of .Sterock85 has much to be proud of .Sterock85 has much to be proud of .Sterock85's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,402 Times in 464 Posts
    I'd go if i knew the setlist included the 2nd half of GL and some older stuff like Nobody's Home etc. And i know how that sounds but it's all i want to hear her sing

I wouldn't travel all the way to Manchester to see the current setlist.

12. Post #10
    Administrator

Admin
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks

Well the pre-sale sold out today Ste, so you literally have until tomorrow to decide

13. Post #11
    has no status.

mod
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Well the pre-sale sold out today Ste, so you literally have until tomorrow to decide
    Looks like tickets will vanish tomorrow

14. Post #12
    Amy Macdonald
    has no status.

.Sterock85 has much to be proud of .Sterock85 has much to be proud of .Sterock85 has much to be proud of .Sterock85 has much to be proud of .Sterock85 has much to be proud of .Sterock85 has much to be proud of .Sterock85 has much to be proud of .Sterock85 has much to be proud of .Sterock85 has much to be proud of .Sterock85 has much to be proud of .Sterock85 has much to be proud of .Sterock85's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,402 Times in 464 Posts
    Yep i know. Been giving it some thought all day...

Surprised there's no Glasgow date.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast