+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Posts 1 to 12 of 34

Thread: Avril Lavigne's BRAZILLIAN Black Star Tour Dates!!

1. Post #1
    Adminimodregistrator
    A song can make anything possible. That's why I Bandaid.

Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,538 Times in 1,963 Posts

Avril Lavigne's BRAZILLIAN Black Star Tour Dates!!

Share to Facebook

*********** IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE CLICK "LIKE" BELOW TO VOTE FOR AVRIL LAVIGNE AT THE 2011 MMVAs!*************

I know there are going to be lots of people excited to hear these!

To view the link you have to Register Sao Paulo, Brazil To view the link you have to Register To view the link you have to Register

To view the link you have to Register Sao Paulo, Brazil To view the link you have to Register To view the link you have to Register

To view the link you have to Register Rio de Janeiro, Brazil To view the link you have to Register To view the link you have to Register

To view the link you have to Register Belo Horizonte, Brazil To view the link you have to Register To view the link you have to Register

To view the link you have to Register Brasilia, Brazil To view the link you have to Register To view the link you have to Register

2. Thanks from 5 members:  Andre, giuseppe, Gustavoi, Jack, joao

3. Post #2
    has no status.

Gustavo Marques is on a distinguished road Gustavo Marques is on a distinguished road Gustavo Marques is on a distinguished road Gustavo Marques is on a distinguished road Gustavo Marques is on a distinguished road Gustavo Marques is on a distinguished road Gustavo Marques is on a distinguished road Gustavo Marques is on a distinguished road Gustavo Marques is on a distinguished road Gustavo Marques is on a distinguished road Gustavo Marques is on a distinguished road Gustavo Marques's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    OMGGG, Brasília

4. Post #3
    Don't try to tell me what to do!!!

Matea ★ is a jewel in the rough Matea ★ is a jewel in the rough Matea ★ is a jewel in the rough Matea ★ is a jewel in the rough Matea ★ is a jewel in the rough Matea ★ is a jewel in the rough Matea ★ is a jewel in the rough Matea ★ is a jewel in the rough Matea ★ is a jewel in the rough Matea ★ is a jewel in the rough Matea ★ is a jewel in the rough Matea ★'s Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    thanks

5. Post #4
    Echoing

joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road joao is on a distinguished road
    Threads
    Thanks
    I'm sorry guys, I have no words to explain how excited I am to watch Avril in concert for the very first time in my life and to have Avril in Brazil for 10 days after 6 years away from here.

07.27.11 - The Black Star Tour in São Paulo, Brazil

6. Thanks from 3 members:  giuseppe, Jack, Sharifa

7. Post #5
    Still waiting for Avril to come to Brazil!

lipe12conrado is an unknown quantity at this point lipe12conrado is an unknown quantity at this point
    Threads
    Thanks

OMG!!!!!!!

Share to Facebook

I'm making plans to go to 4 concerts!

07.27.11 - São Paulo
    07.28.11 - São Paulo
    07.31.11 - Rio de Janeiro
    08.02.11 - Belo Horizonte

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    I'M CRYING

8. Thanks from 1 members:  LΞW!S

9. Post #6
    Administrator
    Toronto, ON

Admin
    Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Devon
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,857 Times in 3,839 Posts

So many Brazilians will be happy

10. Post #7
    The Worst Damn Member
    You, and me, walk on, walk on, walk on.

Gustavoi is a glorious beacon of light Gustavoi is a glorious beacon of light Gustavoi is a glorious beacon of light Gustavoi is a glorious beacon of light Gustavoi is a glorious beacon of light Gustavoi is a glorious beacon of light Gustavoi is a glorious beacon of light Gustavoi is a glorious beacon of light Gustavoi is a glorious beacon of light Gustavoi is a glorious beacon of light Gustavoi is a glorious beacon of light Gustavoi's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,656 Times in 822 Posts
    If you guys give love, you will get love back!

11. Thanks from 3 members:  Avrilicious Shiza, giuseppe, Sharifa

12. Post #8
    Banned
    has no status.

Andre has much to be proud of Andre has much to be proud of Andre has much to be proud of Andre has much to be proud of Andre has much to be proud of Andre has much to be proud of Andre has much to be proud of Andre has much to be proud of Andre has much to be proud of Andre has much to be proud of Andre has much to be proud of Andre's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    ^ And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make!

Thank you so much for posting them Sharifa.. can't believe she's coming back after 6 years away. My memories already passed away from that last concert but I'm sure this one they will remain forever!

Thank you so much Avril... I love you!!!!

13. Post #9
    Administrator
    Be yourself, believe in yourself.

Admin
    Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,569 Times in 1,285 Posts

Ohhhh finally
    SO happy for brazilian fans Have fun there

The reason why I SMILE.

14. Post #10
    The Spanish Super Moderator
    has no status.

mod
    Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,479 Times in 2,608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Was Here Go To Quoted Post ›
    We all need heroes, and we need them so bad that sometimes we forget our heroes are human.
    I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Bill Cosby - US comedian & television actor (1937 - )
    All in all, it's been Lavigne's music, not her personal life, that has taken center stage.

15. Thanks from 1 members:  xanjaxx

16. Post #11
    Avril Bandaids Brasil Moderator
    @VidadefanAvril

Dhouglas is on a distinguished road Dhouglas is on a distinguished road Dhouglas is on a distinguished road Dhouglas is on a distinguished road Dhouglas is on a distinguished road Dhouglas is on a distinguished road Dhouglas is on a distinguished road Dhouglas is on a distinguished road Dhouglas is on a distinguished road Dhouglas is on a distinguished road Dhouglas is on a distinguished road Dhouglas's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 343 Posts
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GG

RIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *________________________________*

17. Post #12
    VIP Senior
    :)

Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,984 Times in 1,280 Posts

Great news!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast