+ Reply to Thread
Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: question about concert time

1. Post #1
    Do what you do just keep on laughing

Hay Lin is on a distinguished road Hay Lin is on a distinguished road Hay Lin is on a distinguished road Hay Lin is on a distinguished road Hay Lin is on a distinguished road Hay Lin is on a distinguished road Hay Lin is on a distinguished road Hay Lin is on a distinguished road Hay Lin is on a distinguished road Hay Lin is on a distinguished road Hay Lin is on a distinguished road Hay Lin's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks

question about concert time

Share to Facebook

Hi,

Tonight I have a concert of Avril Lavigne in Amsterdam. My ticket says that it starts on 20.00 pm and the doors are open at 18.30.

There is an opening act. Does Avril start at 20.00 or the opening act at 20.00 pm?

And how long does Avril play?

I ask this because the last train goes on 23.27 and I have 4 minutes to get to another train. I was hoping that I could get a train earlier so that I get home for sure..

Made by Nicky!
    Check out my website (dutch) : www.aboutavril.nl

The Best Damn Days:
    - The Best Damn Tour - 20/06/08, Amsterdam, Holland
    - Goodbye Lullaby listening party - 22/02/11, Hilversum, Holland
    - The Black Star Tour - 13/09/11, Amsterdam, Holland

2. Post #2
    VIP Senior
    I love making cute cartoons; NickyToons! :)

ChazyChaz has much to be proud of ChazyChaz has much to be proud of ChazyChaz has much to be proud of ChazyChaz has much to be proud of ChazyChaz has much to be proud of ChazyChaz has much to be proud of ChazyChaz has much to be proud of ChazyChaz has much to be proud of ChazyChaz has much to be proud of ChazyChaz has much to be proud of ChazyChaz has much to be proud of ChazyChaz's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks

The supportact starts at 20.00. Avril probably around 21.00
    I will have to run for the last train too, my last one goes at 23.00 already

Avril will play 1,5 hours max I guess.

3. Post #3
    Do what you do just keep on laughing

Hay Lin is on a distinguished road Hay Lin is on a distinguished road Hay Lin is on a distinguished road Hay Lin is on a distinguished road Hay Lin is on a distinguished road Hay Lin is on a distinguished road Hay Lin is on a distinguished road Hay Lin is on a distinguished road Hay Lin is on a distinguished road Hay Lin is on a distinguished road Hay Lin is on a distinguished road Hay Lin's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Hm okay, I think I might leave at 22.15.. Just to be sure I get home.. Then so be it..

Made by Nicky!
    Check out my website (dutch) : www.aboutavril.nl

The Best Damn Days:
    - The Best Damn Tour - 20/06/08, Amsterdam, Holland
    - Goodbye Lullaby listening party - 22/02/11, Hilversum, Holland
    - The Black Star Tour - 13/09/11, Amsterdam, Holland

4. Post #4
    has no status.

Arnold38 is an unknown quantity at this point Arnold38 is an unknown quantity at this point Arnold38 is an unknown quantity at this point Arnold38 is an unknown quantity at this point Arnold38 is an unknown quantity at this point Arnold38 is an unknown quantity at this point Arnold38 is an unknown quantity at this point Arnold38 is an unknown quantity at this point Arnold38's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    In my two italians show i've notice the time of the beginning of the show, and the time of the end :

in Turin the show start at 21h32 and finish at 22h58
    in Milan the show start at 21h19 and finish at 22h44

Same duration : 1h25
    And we don't have support act in Italy. I hope for you Avril will start the show before 21h00, it's bad if you have to leave during the show :-(
    Lyon 2005 - Geneva 2005 - Paris 2007 - Paris 2007 - Paris 2007 - Bruxelles 2007 - Monaco 2008 - Bruxelles 2008 - Turin 2011 - Milan 2011 - Paris 2011 - Paris 2011

5. Post #5
    has no status.

arriii is an unknown quantity at this point arriii is an unknown quantity at this point
    Threads
    Thanks
    yes in turin the show started at 21.32 but they opened the gates at 19 not 18.30 if they were on time the show finished at 22.30 (sorry for bad english ahaha i hope you'll understand )
    21.02.2006 ♥ 08.09.2011

+ Reply to Thread