+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Posts 1 to 12 of 17

Thread: Wild Rose out in the US 15th October

1. Post #1
    Distract me with your rhymes

Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 Times in 567 Posts

Wild Rose out in the US 15th October

Share to Facebook

Wild Rose comes out this Saturday (15th October) in the US

To view the link you have to Register

2. Post #2
    Administrator
    Toronto, ON

Admin
    Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Devon
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,857 Times in 3,839 Posts

Very excited to head to Kohls to smell it!

3. Post #3
    Banned
    Understand that I can't not be what I am

starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,203 Times in 2,594 Posts

I purchased it at Kohl's about a week ago; member Black Star* purchased it at her Kohl's and wrote a review about it in this forum (her own thread) on October 2nd.

4. Post #4
    I never knew I needed you like a sad song needs a sea of lighters.

RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl's Avatar
    In a place where the stars at night are big and bright....
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 1,373 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starnote To view the link you have to Register
    I purchased it at Kohl's about a week ago; member Black Star* purchased it at her Kohl's and wrote a review about it in this forum (her own thread) on October 2nd.
    Uh, was I not supposed to? Yeah, I got it 10 days ago and I wear it everyday.....
    "Couldn't fight back the tears so I fell on my knees saying "God if you're there come and rescue me". Felt love pouring down from above. Got washed in the water, got washed in the blood, and now I'm changed. And now I am stronger. There must have been something in the water."

5. Post #5
    Banned

starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Black Star* To view the link you have to Register
    Uh, was I not supposed to? Yeah, I got it 10 days ago and I wear it everyday.....

Sure you could! It's just odd that Avril is saying it comes out in the U.S. on the 15th.

6. Post #6
    I never knew I needed you like a sad song needs a sea of lighters.

RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl's Avatar
    In a place where the stars at night are big and bright....
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 1,373 Posts
    Sure you could! It's just odd that Avril is saying it comes out in the U.S. on the 15th.

OH! I understand your post now.... I haven't really read the thread I did and I fear to read it because I think the Miller Lite was talking. I thought that's what you were talking about.... *oops* nevermind......
    "Couldn't fight back the tears so I fell on my knees saying "God if you're there come and rescue me". Felt love pouring down from above. Got washed in the water, got washed in the blood, and now I'm changed. And now I am stronger. There must have been something in the water."

7. Post #7
    Administrator
    Be yourself, believe in yourself.

Admin
    Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,569 Times in 1,285 Posts

Isn't she referring to the spot when she says that?

The reason why I SMILE.

8. Post #8
    Banned

Real Name
    Lisa
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Francyavril To view the link you have to Register
    Isn't she referring to the spot when she says that?
    Hmmm, maybe! You're right, I never thought of it that way. Whichever, I'm happy the perfume itself is out in the U.S. and I'd love to see the commercial on TV.

9. Post #9
    Administrator
    Be yourself, believe in yourself.

Admin
    Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril is a jewel in the rough Francyavril's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,569 Times in 1,285 Posts

Hmmm, maybe! You're right, I never thought of it that way. Whichever, I'm happy the perfume itself is out in the U.S. and I'd love to see the commercial on TV.
    You're lucky if you can see the spot on the tv
    In Italy we just have the fragrance and that's all. Fortunately Switzerland is not so far from where I live and one day I went there and i bought body lotions, deodorants etc. they're addictive !

The reason why I SMILE.

10. Post #10
    IM LOST IN ALBION!!!!!!

rockera020 will become famous soon enough rockera020 will become famous soon enough rockera020 will become famous soon enough rockera020 will become famous soon enough rockera020 will become famous soon enough rockera020 will become famous soon enough rockera020 will become famous soon enough rockera020 will become famous soon enough rockera020 will become famous soon enough rockera020 will become famous soon enough rockera020 will become famous soon enough rockera020's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Star* To view the link you have to Register
    I have a question for you since you already got the perfume can you tell me if the perfume really smells like creme brulee or kinda like that??? thank uuuu

11. Post #11
    Arise and be all that you dreamed
    live.breathe.hope.

[BACK UNDER THE STARS] will become famous soon enough [BACK UNDER THE STARS] will become famous soon enough [BACK UNDER THE STARS] will become famous soon enough [BACK UNDER THE STARS] will become famous soon enough [BACK UNDER THE STARS] will become famous soon enough [BACK UNDER THE STARS] will become famous soon enough [BACK UNDER THE STARS] will become famous soon enough [BACK UNDER THE STARS] will become famous soon enough [BACK UNDER THE STARS] will become famous soon enough [BACK UNDER THE STARS] will become famous soon enough [BACK UNDER THE STARS] will become famous soon enough [BACK UNDER THE STARS]'s Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Yeah, I got it 2 weeks ago so it's definitely already out. Smells wonderful!

12. Post #12
    Rocking Goodbye Lullaby Lover
    The ugly years of being a fool. Aint youth meant to be beautiful?

Ciara! will become famous soon enough Ciara! will become famous soon enough Ciara! will become famous soon enough Ciara! will become famous soon enough Ciara! will become famous soon enough Ciara! will become famous soon enough Ciara! will become famous soon enough Ciara! will become famous soon enough Ciara! will become famous soon enough Ciara! will become famous soon enough Ciara! will become famous soon enough Ciara!'s Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Awesome news
    It means more fans can enjoy it and more promo for the US market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast