+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Posts 1 to 12 of 73

Thread: Blue hair streak in the next era?

1. Post #1
    Reach for a Black Star!

Avril.Lavigne.Love.Hyve is an unknown quantity at this point Avril.Lavigne.Love.Hyve is an unknown quantity at this point Avril.Lavigne.Love.Hyve is an unknown quantity at this point Avril.Lavigne.Love.Hyve is an unknown quantity at this point Avril.Lavigne.Love.Hyve is an unknown quantity at this point Avril.Lavigne.Love.Hyve is an unknown quantity at this point Avril.Lavigne.Love.Hyve is an unknown quantity at this point Avril.Lavigne.Love.Hyve is an unknown quantity at this point Avril.Lavigne.Love.Hyve is an unknown quantity at this point Avril.Lavigne.Love.Hyve is an unknown quantity at this point Avril.Lavigne.Love.Hyve is an unknown quantity at this point Avril.Lavigne.Love.Hyve's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks

Blue hair streak in the next era?

Share to Facebook

Hey LBS,

Do u think Avril is gonna put a blue hair streak in her hair?
    I remember she says that in an interview beginning of this year.

Is it true?

I think it will look pretty on Avril!

xxx

2. Thanks from 1 members:  DaniLovesAvril

3. Post #2
    Administrator
    Toronto, ON

Admin
    Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Devon
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,856 Times in 3,839 Posts

She is probably thinking about it, but honestly, I would love to see her keep the hair she has right now. Very straight and dirty blonde. She looks like she did during the Let Go era

4. Post #3
    has no status.

Lool is an unknown quantity at this point Lool is an unknown quantity at this point Lool is an unknown quantity at this point Lool is an unknown quantity at this point Lool is an unknown quantity at this point Lool is an unknown quantity at this point Lool is an unknown quantity at this point Lool is an unknown quantity at this point Lool is an unknown quantity at this point Lool is an unknown quantity at this point Lool is an unknown quantity at this point
    Threads
    Thanks
    yes straight and dirty blonde

5. Post #4
    Junior Administrator; Avril and Taylor Addict
    I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired.

Admin
    Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique is a splendid one to behold Ashique's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ashique
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,943 Times in 1,551 Posts

It looks more like her hair style during the UMS era actually, but it's just hair; it will not influence the music she puts out. But I like her hair the way it is now, not a big fan of streaks- of any color.
    If you want something bad enough in life then get it, create it, chase it and take it. Don't be afraid. You would be surprised....- Avril Lavigne
    [/CENTER]

6. Thanks from 1 members:  Another Rainy Day

7. Post #5
    Administrator
    Twitter Bitch

Admin
    Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach's Avatar
    Real Name
    Zach
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 Times in 4,722 Posts

I miss the black from 2004.

8. Thanks from 3 members:  Devon, Jimmyzz, larys

9. Post #6
    Administrator
    Twitter Bitch

Admin
    Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach's Avatar
    Real Name
    Zach
    Threads
    Thanks

This:

10. Thanks from 1 members:  Devon

11. Post #7
    The Spanish Super Moderator
    has no status.

mod
    Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,479 Times in 2,608 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashique To view the link you have to Register
    It looks more like her hair style during the UMS era actually, but it's just hair; it will not influence the music she puts out. But I like her hair the way it is now, not a big fan of streaks- of any color.
    It won't directly influence the music, but it will influence how people see her. When she used pink and/or green streaks again when WTH was released, a lot of people thought it was "TBDT pt. 2" but it wasn't, the album was the opposite. In the end it's just hair, but people tend to analyze every single detail from a pop artist, and a lot people would say "oh, color streaks again?" if she keeps going on with that "tradition". Her hair is perfect now, dar blonde, no streaks, she doesn't need to put streaks on her hair to promote the music she releases; at least I don't think so...

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Was Here Go To Quoted Post ›
    We all need heroes, and we need them so bad that sometimes we forget our heroes are human.
    I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Bill Cosby - US comedian & television actor (1937 - )
    All in all, it's been Lavigne's music, not her personal life, that has taken center stage.

12. Post #8
    has no status.

Lool is an unknown quantity at this point Lool is an unknown quantity at this point Lool is an unknown quantity at this point Lool is an unknown quantity at this point Lool is an unknown quantity at this point Lool is an unknown quantity at this point Lool is an unknown quantity at this point Lool is an unknown quantity at this point Lool is an unknown quantity at this point Lool is an unknown quantity at this point Lool is an unknown quantity at this point
    Threads
    Thanks
    bothers me that Avril each clip a different color hair (GL éra)

13. Post #9
    The Man Who Can't Be Moved
    Saiyan Pride

Kakarot has much to be proud of Kakarot has much to be proud of Kakarot has much to be proud of Kakarot has much to be proud of Kakarot has much to be proud of Kakarot has much to be proud of Kakarot has much to be proud of Kakarot has much to be proud of Kakarot has much to be proud of Kakarot has much to be proud of Kakarot has much to be proud of Kakarot's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,660 Times in 765 Posts
    I just want her to keep things simple. Hopefully she leaves rainbow hair behind.

14. Thanks from 1 members:  Another Rainy Day

15. Post #10
    Administrator
    Twitter Bitch

Admin
    Real Name
    Zach
    Threads
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jacklavigne To view the link you have to Register
    It won't directly influence the music, but it will influence how people see her. When she used pink and/or green streaks again when WTH was released, a lot of people thought it was "TBDT pt. 2" but it wasn't, the album was the opposite. In the end it's just hair, but people tend to analyze every single detail from a pop artist, and a lot people would say "oh, color streaks again?" if she keeps going on with that "tradition". Her hair is perfect now, dar blonde, no streaks, she doesn't need to put streaks on her hair to promote the music she releases; at least I don't think so...
    But the next album won't be as serious as GL. So coloring her hair wouldn't necessarily contradict the 'image' of the album.

16. Post #11
    VIP Senior
    "It's just goodbye, it's not the end."

In The Rhymes has much to be proud of In The Rhymes has much to be proud of In The Rhymes has much to be proud of In The Rhymes has much to be proud of In The Rhymes has much to be proud of In The Rhymes has much to be proud of In The Rhymes has much to be proud of In The Rhymes has much to be proud of In The Rhymes has much to be proud of In The Rhymes has much to be proud of In The Rhymes has much to be proud of In The Rhymes's Avatar
    Real Name
    Britt
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,408 Times in 2,024 Posts
    She has talked about putting blue in her hair.. I don't remember if she said for the fifth album or not and she could always change her mind/forget about it. You never know. I don't pay attention to it. People judge way too easily based on someone's appearance when they should be paying attention to, in Avril's case, her music. Because you have a huge, colorful streak in your hair or whatever doesn't mean you're immature or bratty or that people should associate you with those descriptions. It's just part of a person's fashion and preferred appearance. I kind of do hope she continues on with coloring her hair with abnormal colors, it looks good on her. But this whole 'new album, gotta streak my hair in a new color' is getting old for me.

17. Thanks from 1 members:  Another Rainy Day

18. Post #12
    has no status.

avanpiper is on a distinguished road avanpiper is on a distinguished road avanpiper is on a distinguished road avanpiper is on a distinguished road avanpiper is on a distinguished road avanpiper is on a distinguished road avanpiper is on a distinguished road avanpiper is on a distinguished road avanpiper is on a distinguished road avanpiper is on a distinguished road avanpiper is on a distinguished road avanpiper's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    no for blue streaks. Or any. I hope we get to see her present hair for longer period of time now that it's a decade into her career, brings back the memories of when she came out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast