+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Posts 1 to 12 of 64

Thread: Girlfriend's 5 year anniversary!

1. Post #1
    Let's Rock N Roll

TheBestDamnJoe is on a distinguished road TheBestDamnJoe is on a distinguished road TheBestDamnJoe is on a distinguished road TheBestDamnJoe is on a distinguished road TheBestDamnJoe is on a distinguished road TheBestDamnJoe is on a distinguished road TheBestDamnJoe is on a distinguished road TheBestDamnJoe is on a distinguished road TheBestDamnJoe is on a distinguished road TheBestDamnJoe is on a distinguished road TheBestDamnJoe is on a distinguished road TheBestDamnJoe's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 588 Posts

Girlfriend's 5 year anniversary!

Share to Facebook

It's quickly approaching bandaiders! On Monday, February 27, (Official Release date, not leak date :P) Girlfriend will turn 5 years old! Can you guys believe it?! You know what this means! Trending topic on twitter! I think we should make the trend "Girlfriend5yrs". What do you guys think?

ALSO: Do you remember the first time you heard Girlfriend? Where were you? What were you feeling inside?

2. Thanks from 1 members:  Aryanboy3244

3. Post #2
    Administrator
    The guilty part is yours for keeping. It's the opposite of love, all things decay and burst.

Admin
    LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,502 Times in 3,249 Posts

It leaked on February 2nd though soooo

and WHAT THE HOLY FUCK @ This song being 5 years old. I wanna cry

4. Post #3
    Administrator
    Twitter Bitch

Admin
    Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach's Avatar
    Real Name
    Zach
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,335 Times in 4,723 Posts

I feel old.

And I'll feel older when the 10 year anniversaries start.

5. Thanks from 2 members:  Katty With Avril, TheBestDamnJoe

6. Post #4
    Let's Rock N Roll

TheBestDamnJoe is on a distinguished road TheBestDamnJoe is on a distinguished road TheBestDamnJoe is on a distinguished road TheBestDamnJoe is on a distinguished road TheBestDamnJoe is on a distinguished road TheBestDamnJoe is on a distinguished road TheBestDamnJoe is on a distinguished road TheBestDamnJoe is on a distinguished road TheBestDamnJoe is on a distinguished road TheBestDamnJoe is on a distinguished road TheBestDamnJoe is on a distinguished road TheBestDamnJoe's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lewymocha- To view the link you have to Register
    It leaked on February 2nd though soooo

and WHAT THE HOLY FUCK @ This song being 5 years old. I wanna cry
    bleh bleh specific details

7. Post #5
    Administrator
    Toronto, ON

Admin
    Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Devon
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,860 Times in 3,840 Posts

Wow, middle school

8. Thanks from 2 members:  JustSmile, TheBestDamnJoe

9. Post #6
    Banned
    Understand that I can't not be what I am

starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future starnote has a brilliant future
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,203 Times in 2,594 Posts

I was 28.

10. Post #7
    Let's Rock N Roll

Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    I forgot to mention: do you remember where you were the first time you heard it, and what your feelings were?

Mine was on the radio, and I started freaking out! Lol. I loved it, and still do

11. Post #8
    VIP Senior
    :)

Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza has much to be proud of Avrilicious Shiza's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,984 Times in 1,280 Posts

5 years Hard to believe it!
    I can still listen to this song numberless times in a row. One of the best Avril songs without a doubt!

12. Post #9
    Administrator
    My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all.

Admin
    Dylan is a glorious beacon of light Dylan is a glorious beacon of light Dylan is a glorious beacon of light Dylan is a glorious beacon of light Dylan is a glorious beacon of light Dylan is a glorious beacon of light Dylan is a glorious beacon of light Dylan is a glorious beacon of light Dylan is a glorious beacon of light Dylan is a glorious beacon of light Dylan is a glorious beacon of light Dylan's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dylan
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,160 Times in 2,650 Posts

I WAS 9. DX

13. Post #10
    Member of the Month (December 2012, August 2013)
    We found Wonderland/You and I got lost in it...

BogoGog24 is a glorious beacon of light BogoGog24 is a glorious beacon of light BogoGog24 is a glorious beacon of light BogoGog24 is a glorious beacon of light BogoGog24 is a glorious beacon of light BogoGog24 is a glorious beacon of light BogoGog24 is a glorious beacon of light BogoGog24 is a glorious beacon of light BogoGog24 is a glorious beacon of light BogoGog24 is a glorious beacon of light BogoGog24 is a glorious beacon of light BogoGog24's Avatar
    Real Name
    Andrea
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,430 Times in 8,137 Posts

I was 14. I didn't know about it until I saw the video and I was appalled. It grew on me eventually though. Definitely one of her best hits to date, even if the lyrics are shallow.

"If you wanna bring me down, go ahead and try."
    - "Nobody's Fool" by Avril Lavigne

14. Thanks from 2 members:  JustSmile, TheBestDamnJoe

15. Post #11
    Let's Rock N Roll

Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bullshizzlen To view the link you have to Register
    I WAS 9. DX
    me too :P

16. Post #12
    Administrator
    Twitter Bitch

Admin
    Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach's Avatar
    Real Name
    Zach
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,335 Times in 4,723 Posts

I was 16 and I was at an Apple Store when it leaked. I was so excited I couldn't wait to get home to listen, so I just downloaded it on one of the computers and played it right there in the middle of the store.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast