+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 12 of 428

Thread: What is Avril's Surprise?

1. Post #1
    Administrator
    The guilty part is yours for keeping. It's the opposite of love, all things decay and burst.

Admin
    LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,502 Times in 3,249 Posts

What is Avril's Surprise?

Share to Facebook

Ok, so I think it's not the X Factor role, thank God. I think TMZ made that up based on her tweet.

I think these are the chances it's one of these;

60% - Abbey Dawn details on releases to stores across Europe or some sort of Abbey Dawn surprise.

30% - Details of a new fragrance that will be released this summer.

10% - News on the first single/5th album - I put this so low because I believe February is way too early to hear news on the record.

What do you think is Avril's surprise?

2. Post #2
    Administrator
    Toronto, ON

Admin
    Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Devon
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,852 Times in 3,838 Posts

We're already talking about it in the other thread......

Flop Admin!

3. Thanks from 1 members:  Gustavoi

4. Post #3
    Avril's Black Star Tattoo

AnnaWanderer is a jewel in the rough AnnaWanderer is a jewel in the rough AnnaWanderer is a jewel in the rough AnnaWanderer is a jewel in the rough AnnaWanderer is a jewel in the rough AnnaWanderer is a jewel in the rough AnnaWanderer is a jewel in the rough AnnaWanderer is a jewel in the rough AnnaWanderer is a jewel in the rough AnnaWanderer is a jewel in the rough AnnaWanderer is a jewel in the rough AnnaWanderer's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Abbey Dawn will expand it's retail store to Europe and maybe she will release a 4th fragrance

Be who you are. Know who you are. Go after your dreams. Don't try to please anybody but yourself, because you won't be happy . - Avril Lavigne -

5. Post #4
    Administrator
    Toronto, ON

Admin
    Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Devon
    Threads
    Thanks

Joking I think it's the X Factor, but it could be 5th album news!

6. Thanks from 1 members:  beachdan66

7. Post #5
    Avril-Lavigne.pl

xanjaxx is a jewel in the rough xanjaxx is a jewel in the rough xanjaxx is a jewel in the rough xanjaxx is a jewel in the rough xanjaxx is a jewel in the rough xanjaxx is a jewel in the rough xanjaxx is a jewel in the rough xanjaxx is a jewel in the rough xanjaxx is a jewel in the rough xanjaxx is a jewel in the rough xanjaxx is a jewel in the rough xanjaxx's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,246 Times in 883 Posts
    I strongly hope it is NOT Abbey Dawn issue...
    I also think it's too early for any news about 5th album/single etc.
    I'd like to see Avril being the judge, but if it's not the X Factor thing, I hope it will be something more "amazing" than Abbey Dawn.

8. Post #6
    Let em know that we're still Rock N Roll

how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,336 Times in 1,061 Posts
    It's so hard to tell. Saying you have a surprise and then not saying anything till the next day indicates it's something pretty exciting. Gabriel also said it's a great surprise and will be worth the wait. Who knows? All I know is, I need her to tweet soon!

9. Post #7
    Administrator
    The guilty part is yours for keeping. It's the opposite of love, all things decay and burst.

Admin
    LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Devon To view the link you have to Register
    We're already talking about it in the other thread......

Flop Admin!
    Weird... that looks like an X Factor thread... in fact the title doesn't state anything about a surprise and is solely based on X Factor news. This is about the surprise. Now outta my thread before you become a flop banned member

10. Thanks from 1 members:  Devon

11. Post #8
    Administrator
    Toronto, ON

Admin
    Real Name
    Devon
    Threads
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by -Lewymocha- To view the link you have to Register
    Weird... that looks like an X Factor thread... in fact the title doesn't state anything about a surprise and is solely based on X Factor news. This is about the surprise. Now outta my thread before you become a flop banned member
    More like banned super moderator

12. Post #9
    Administrator
    Twitter Bitch

Admin
    Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach's Avatar
    Real Name
    Zach
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,326 Times in 4,722 Posts

44.5% X-Factor
    40.5% New album news
    10% Abbey Dawn
    5% Fragrance

13. Thanks from 4 members:  beachdan66, Devon, drstkova, Dusty Shame

14. Post #10
    Administrator

Admin
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks

I will truly be disappointed if it is X Factor

15. Thanks from 3 members:  Another Rainy Day, RebelGirl, Roiland

16. Post #11
    Let em know that we're still Rock N Roll

how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,336 Times in 1,061 Posts
    Avril is such a tease! It's currently 7:50am in LA , maybe she'll update soon?

I'd say it's more like this:-
    60% Side project (AD in Europe/New Fragrance)
    20% Avril Lavigne Foundation
    10% Album News
    10% Something we don't have a clue about.

I'd LOVE it if it were to be Music news but I just don't see it. She only started the record late last year, and didn't finish the Tour that long ago. But, we'll see.

17. Post #12
    Administrator
    Toronto, ON

Admin
    Real Name
    Devon
    Threads
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by -Lewymocha- To view the link you have to Register
    I will truly be disappointed if it is X Factor
    If the news is true, I think you will be shocked how much this will help her fifth album era.

Unlike many of the judges on music reality shows, Avril will be releasing her album concurrent with the show. If you are releasing no new music and are judging like Christina, that's a problem...

J.Lo did it and it worked for her

18. Thanks from 3 members:  Another Rainy Day, anunderdogxo, Miguel94

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast