+ Reply to Thread
Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Avril is #5 on Top 10 Facebook 'Like' list in the past week

1. Post #1
    Super Moderator; Social Media Content Moderator
    AVRIL TWEETED ME BITCHES JULY 24TH

Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sivan
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,382 Times in 2,583 Posts

Avril is #5 on Top 10 Facebook 'Like' list in the past week

Share to Facebook

Avril gained 495,313 Likes on Facebook in the last week, and she's #5 on the Top 10 list!

First position still holds Adele, although the number of new fans is almost half compare to last week. On second place we have Louis Vuitton Facebook page, new in Top ten with more than seven hundred thousand new fans. This page also leads The talking about chart. Third place holds YouTube FB page as in the past week. McDonald's is fourth. Singer Avril Lavigne and ChennailPL, sports team from India are on fifth and sixth positions. Both for the first time in Top ten. Angry Birds are back on eight place. Apple Inc, Rihanna and Facebook, these are the names that complements this chart.
    To view the link you have to Register

2. Thanks from 2 members:  Elizayne, HBK-79

3. Post #2
    Administrator
    Twitter Bitch

Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach's Avatar
    Real Name
    Zach
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,297 Times in 4,713 Posts

I've noticed she's gotten a lot in the last week!

4. Post #3
    Administrator
    Toronto, ON

Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Devon
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,796 Times in 3,822 Posts

I have too! <3 Damn, I hope she gets into Top Ten singers one day! She is currently #13

EDIT: Avril has gained 25,000 followers JUST today, making her the #2 most liked musician today under Adele!
    Last edited by Devon; Mar 12, 2012 at 9:24 AM.

5. Thanks from 2 members:  Elizayne, HBK-79

6. Post #4
    Administrator; Official Avril Bandaids Blogger
    (WorldOfAvril)

marliz. has a spectacular aura about marliz. has a spectacular aura about marliz. has a spectacular aura about marliz. has a spectacular aura about marliz. has a spectacular aura about marliz. has a spectacular aura about marliz. has a spectacular aura about marliz. has a spectacular aura about marliz. has a spectacular aura about marliz. has a spectacular aura about marliz. has a spectacular aura about marliz.'s Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,473 Times in 2,011 Posts

haha I've been watching her likes now, it's funny how the amount grows every minute.

7. Post #5
    Administrator
    Twitter Bitch

Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach's Avatar
    Real Name
    Zach
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,297 Times in 4,713 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Devon To view the link you have to Register
    I have too! <3 Damn, I hope she gets into Top Ten singers one day! She is currently #13

EDIT: Avril has gained 25,000 followers JUST today, making her the #2 most liked musician today under Adele!
    Remember last summer when she gained over a million in about 4 days?

I bet you when the promotion starts her "Likes" are going to increase hugely!

8. Post #6
    Super Cute Cat

Mr Mo is on a distinguished road Mr Mo is on a distinguished road Mr Mo is on a distinguished road Mr Mo is on a distinguished road Mr Mo is on a distinguished road Mr Mo is on a distinguished road Mr Mo is on a distinguished road Mr Mo is on a distinguished road Mr Mo is on a distinguished road Mr Mo is on a distinguished road Mr Mo is on a distinguished road Mr Mo's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    I noticed that she gained a bit faster too

9. Post #7
    hush hush now

MyriamL is on a distinguished road MyriamL is on a distinguished road MyriamL is on a distinguished road MyriamL is on a distinguished road MyriamL is on a distinguished road MyriamL is on a distinguished road MyriamL is on a distinguished road MyriamL is on a distinguished road MyriamL is on a distinguished road MyriamL is on a distinguished road MyriamL is on a distinguished road MyriamL's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    I noticed that too!

10. Post #8
    The Spanish Super Moderator
    has no status.

Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,937 Times in 2,426 Posts
    Goodbye video was really effective

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Was Here Go To Quoted Post ›
    We all need heroes, and we need them so bad that sometimes we forget our heroes are human.
    I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Bill Cosby - US comedian & television actor (1937 - )
    All in all, it's been Lavigne's music, not her personal life, that has taken center stage.

11. Post #9
    Junior Administrator; Magazine Chief Editor
    I trust everybody; It's the devil inside I don't trust

Elizayne is just really nice Elizayne is just really nice Elizayne is just really nice Elizayne is just really nice Elizayne is just really nice Elizayne is just really nice Elizayne is just really nice Elizayne is just really nice Elizayne is just really nice Elizayne is just really nice Elizayne is just really nice Elizayne's Avatar
    Real Name
    Liz
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,490 Times in 1,910 Posts

Its actually amazing how big her fan page is

also what is it with people with liking 'facebook' ofc you LIKE facebook your freakin using it

Two months until Cali!

+ Reply to Thread