+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
Posts 37 to 48 of 811

Thread: Avril Lavigne Memes

1. Post #37
    Junior Administrator; Magazine Chief Editor
    I trust everybody; It's the devil inside I don't trust

Admin
    Elizayne is just really nice Elizayne is just really nice Elizayne is just really nice Elizayne is just really nice Elizayne is just really nice Elizayne is just really nice Elizayne is just really nice Elizayne is just really nice Elizayne is just really nice Elizayne is just really nice Elizayne is just really nice Elizayne's Avatar
    Real Name
    Liz
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,662 Times in 1,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tri2shutmeup To view the link you have to Register
    One more!
    This happened to me yesterday

18th June ~ 21st July

2. Post #38
    Moderator, Official Avril Bandaids Blogger ; Bandaids Big Brother 2012 Winner
    Andreea's BMFMAF

Mod+Supporter
    Real Eyez is a jewel in the rough Real Eyez is a jewel in the rough Real Eyez is a jewel in the rough Real Eyez is a jewel in the rough Real Eyez is a jewel in the rough Real Eyez is a jewel in the rough Real Eyez is a jewel in the rough Real Eyez is a jewel in the rough Real Eyez is a jewel in the rough Real Eyez is a jewel in the rough Real Eyez is a jewel in the rough Real Eyez's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rawad
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,364 Times in 1,244 Posts

^

Avatar by my rock stars Monet & Toni

3. Post #39
    Andreea's BMFMAF

Mod+Supporter
    Real Eyez is a jewel in the rough Real Eyez is a jewel in the rough Real Eyez is a jewel in the rough Real Eyez is a jewel in the rough Real Eyez is a jewel in the rough Real Eyez is a jewel in the rough Real Eyez is a jewel in the rough Real Eyez is a jewel in the rough Real Eyez is a jewel in the rough Real Eyez is a jewel in the rough Real Eyez is a jewel in the rough Real Eyez's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rawad
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks

Not really a Meme, but it's still quite funny (It's inspired by the movie Titanic):

And here's another Meme:

4. Thanks from 4 members:  dark_shadow_avril, JingLin, kim lara, Stephh

5. Post #40
    Moderator; Media Team Manager
    You'll find me dancing all alone to the sound of an enemy's song - Love you Toni

Monet has a spectacular aura about Monet has a spectacular aura about Monet has a spectacular aura about Monet has a spectacular aura about Monet has a spectacular aura about Monet has a spectacular aura about Monet has a spectacular aura about Monet has a spectacular aura about Monet has a spectacular aura about Monet has a spectacular aura about Monet has a spectacular aura about Monet's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,817 Times in 4,247 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tri2shutmeup To view the link you have to Register
    Not really a Meme, but it's still quite funny 9it's inspired by the movie Titanic):

To view the link you have to Register

And here's another Meme:

To view the link you have to Register
    Can't read the small ones o: if I click on them they open another tab and u can zoom in on them but only a bit. Not enough to read them! Just wanted to tell u, so maybe u can re-post or something

6. Post #41
    Andreea's BMFMAF

Mod+Supporter
    Real Name
    Rawad
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks

^ You can save it on your computer and zoom it there... Sorry...

7. Thanks from 1 members:  Monet

8. Post #42
    Moderator; Media Team Manager
    You'll find me dancing all alone to the sound of an enemy's song - Love you Toni

Monet has a spectacular aura about Monet has a spectacular aura about Monet has a spectacular aura about Monet has a spectacular aura about Monet has a spectacular aura about Monet has a spectacular aura about Monet has a spectacular aura about Monet has a spectacular aura about Monet has a spectacular aura about Monet has a spectacular aura about Monet has a spectacular aura about Monet's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,817 Times in 4,247 Posts

Woot thank u so much

9. Thanks from 1 members:  Real Eyez

10. Post #43
    Member of the Month (October 2012)
    memento mori

caleb. is a jewel in the rough caleb. is a jewel in the rough caleb. is a jewel in the rough caleb. is a jewel in the rough caleb. is a jewel in the rough caleb. is a jewel in the rough caleb. is a jewel in the rough caleb. is a jewel in the rough caleb. is a jewel in the rough caleb. is a jewel in the rough caleb. is a jewel in the rough caleb.'s Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,087 Times in 1,259 Posts

This thread is awesome
    ------ T E N T H - A V E N U E - N O R T H -------- S W I T C H F O O T

11. Thanks from 1 members:  Real Eyez

12. Post #44
    Andreea's BMFMAF

Mod+Supporter
    Real Name
    Rawad
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks

^ Thank you.

13. Post #45
    I can't handle this confusion

James_T94 is on a distinguished road James_T94 is on a distinguished road James_T94 is on a distinguished road James_T94 is on a distinguished road James_T94 is on a distinguished road James_T94 is on a distinguished road James_T94 is on a distinguished road James_T94 is on a distinguished road James_T94 is on a distinguished road James_T94 is on a distinguished road James_T94 is on a distinguished road James_T94's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanks for the posts everybody! this made me laugh

14. Post #46
    Andreea's BMFMAF

Mod+Supporter
    Real Name
    Rawad
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JmsT01 To view the link you have to Register
    Thanks for the posts everybody! this made me laugh
    You're welcome!

15. Post #47
    I rock Rawad's status. ;)

Diiddyx is on a distinguished road Diiddyx is on a distinguished road Diiddyx is on a distinguished road Diiddyx is on a distinguished road Diiddyx is on a distinguished road Diiddyx is on a distinguished road Diiddyx is on a distinguished road Diiddyx is on a distinguished road Diiddyx is on a distinguished road Diiddyx is on a distinguished road Diiddyx is on a distinguished road Diiddyx's Avatar
    Real Name
    Diddy
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,003 Posts

I'm gonna come here everytime I'm bored, cause I don't see Avril posts on 9GAG everyday.

16. Thanks from 2 members:  Faefext, Real Eyez

17. Post #48
    VIP Senior
    Hell hath no fury like a woman Swiftie.

beba ♥ has much to be proud of beba ♥ has much to be proud of beba ♥ has much to be proud of beba ♥ has much to be proud of beba ♥ has much to be proud of beba ♥ has much to be proud of beba ♥ has much to be proud of beba ♥ has much to be proud of beba ♥ has much to be proud of beba ♥ has much to be proud of beba ♥ has much to be proud of beba ♥'s Avatar
    Real Name
    Rebecca
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 Times in 1,758 Posts

LOOOL
    Forever here with you, ♥

Twitter - Facebook - Deviantart - Dare to discover..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast