+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Posts 97 to 108 of 109

Thread: Happy 10th Birthday, Avril Bandaids!

1. Post #97
    Merchandise Administrator
    has no status.

LiLStar is an unknown quantity at this point LiLStar is an unknown quantity at this point LiLStar is an unknown quantity at this point LiLStar is an unknown quantity at this point LiLStar is an unknown quantity at this point LiLStar is an unknown quantity at this point LiLStar is an unknown quantity at this point LiLStar is an unknown quantity at this point LiLStar is an unknown quantity at this point LiLStar is an unknown quantity at this point LiLStar is an unknown quantity at this point
    Threads
    Thanks
    On April 2, 2002 I was in the car with my brother. I was 15. Complicated came on the radio. From the first couple strums of guitar my ears perked up. I liked it. Then my bro's $&@$& phone rang and he turned the radio down almost all the way to take the call. I leaned as far down in my seat as I could to get my ears close to the speakers. Then we arrived at my destination (he was dropping me off to babysit) When I got home, I called the radio station to try and describe the song. The only lyrics I could remember were "life's like this". I couldn't sing it. The guy had no idea what I was talking about. So, I listened to that radio station *every waking moment* until it came on again, a few days later. then I immediately called the station to ask who that was! "umm.. can you spell that?" heheheh. So I googled. and pretty much nothing comes up except french sites mentioning the month of April. Can you IMAGINE?! Can you even fathom googling Avril and finding nothing but French? I asked loads of people online, chat rooms, hey, as anyone heard of Avril Lavigne? Have you heard her song? Nobody. Crickets. I did actually have a friend who was a DJ in another state, and he DID know. Its his job to know He hooked me up with the mp3. I did find some really crappy Avril fansite that was pretty worthless. Probably within that first week or 2. I think I registered an account on it. And I think it was Tiffani who looked up members on that site and spammed them with info about bandaids the yahoo group. I was lured in by mentions of exclusive tracks, old recordings she did before she was famous, stuff like that. And then a WHOLE BUNCH OF AWESOME STUFF happened!

2. Thanks from 2 members:  Devon, hank

3. Post #98
    I won't let you go

foofooavril is an unknown quantity at this point foofooavril is an unknown quantity at this point foofooavril is an unknown quantity at this point foofooavril is an unknown quantity at this point foofooavril is an unknown quantity at this point foofooavril is an unknown quantity at this point foofooavril is an unknown quantity at this point foofooavril is an unknown quantity at this point foofooavril is an unknown quantity at this point foofooavril is an unknown quantity at this point foofooavril is an unknown quantity at this point foofooavril's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Im a fucking bandaider

foofooavril

4. Post #99
    You will suffer me.
    I object to all this sex on the television. I mean...I keep falling off!!

Paperback_Writer is a glorious beacon of light Paperback_Writer is a glorious beacon of light Paperback_Writer is a glorious beacon of light Paperback_Writer is a glorious beacon of light Paperback_Writer is a glorious beacon of light Paperback_Writer is a glorious beacon of light Paperback_Writer is a glorious beacon of light Paperback_Writer is a glorious beacon of light Paperback_Writer is a glorious beacon of light Paperback_Writer is a glorious beacon of light Paperback_Writer is a glorious beacon of light Paperback_Writer's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Wow it's crazy how the time flies. I remember being a part of an old Avril fan site before I came to bandaids and there was some sort of rivalry between the two. I had friends there and said meh I'll never join bandaids . Now I can't even remember the name of that other site.

I love this place. I come here for all my Avril news. You guys have done an amazing job .

5. Thanks from 1 members:  Devon

6. Post #100
    All My Life <3

JoeyLovesAvril is an unknown quantity at this point JoeyLovesAvril is an unknown quantity at this point JoeyLovesAvril is an unknown quantity at this point JoeyLovesAvril is an unknown quantity at this point JoeyLovesAvril is an unknown quantity at this point JoeyLovesAvril is an unknown quantity at this point JoeyLovesAvril is an unknown quantity at this point JoeyLovesAvril is an unknown quantity at this point JoeyLovesAvril is an unknown quantity at this point JoeyLovesAvril is an unknown quantity at this point JoeyLovesAvril's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY!!!...u have helped me so much

7. Post #101
    Administrator
    Toronto, ON

Admin
    Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon is a glorious beacon of light Devon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Devon
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,843 Times in 3,835 Posts

Wow! So many veterans of Bandaids coming back to post! Beautiful!

8. Thanks from 1 members:  hank

9. Post #102
    Member of the Month (April 2013)
    has no status.

hank has much to be proud of hank has much to be proud of hank has much to be proud of hank has much to be proud of hank has much to be proud of hank has much to be proud of hank has much to be proud of hank has much to be proud of hank has much to be proud of hank has much to be proud of hank has much to be proud of hank's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tom
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,388 Times in 2,475 Posts

This should be our 10th Anniversary Theme Song:

To view the link you have to Register

10. Thanks from 1 members:  Diiddyx

11. Post #103
    Avril Lavigne Memes Creator!

Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Happy 10 Years bandaids! I joined back in 08 but yeah, This site rocks!
    THE BLACK STAR TOUR LIVE IN MANILA 02/16/12 | Me + Avril shared the same oxygen in one room

12. Post #104
    Avril , U R The Reason Why I Smile :D

angel99 is an unknown quantity at this point angel99 is an unknown quantity at this point angel99's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Congrats!!
    Happy For You <3

13. Post #105
    Little Black Star <3

larilittlered is on a distinguished road larilittlered is on a distinguished road larilittlered is on a distinguished road larilittlered is on a distinguished road larilittlered is on a distinguished road larilittlered is on a distinguished road larilittlered is on a distinguished road larilittlered is on a distinguished road larilittlered is on a distinguished road larilittlered is on a distinguished road larilittlered is on a distinguished road larilittlered's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    We all members are bandaids
    Mother Fucking Princess

2011-07-24 The Black Star Tour

14. Post #106
    has no status.

AvrilGrace12 is an unknown quantity at this point AvrilGrace12 is an unknown quantity at this point AvrilGrace12 is an unknown quantity at this point AvrilGrace12's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Happy 10th Birthday Avril Bandaids )
    Late is better than never.
    Besides Its the thought that counts. ))

Thank youu <3 I want to be here starting now until forever ..Love you !!

15. Post #107
    has no status.

AvrilGrace12 is an unknown quantity at this point AvrilGrace12 is an unknown quantity at this point AvrilGrace12 is an unknown quantity at this point AvrilGrace12's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Happy 10th Birthday Avril Bandaids )
    Its better be Late than never.
    Besides Its the thought that counts. ))

Thank youu <3 I want to be here starting now until forever ..Love you !!

16. Post #108
    has no status.

Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    BandAids !! YEAH

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast