+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Posts 1 to 12 of 61

Thread: Avril Lavigne Talks Abbey Dawn, Wedding With Jessica Stam at NYFW [09.12.2012]

1. Post #1
    Administrator
    Twitter Bitch

Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach's Avatar
    Real Name
    Zach
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,297 Times in 4,713 Posts

Avril Lavigne Talks Abbey Dawn, Wedding With Jessica Stam at NYFW [09.12.2012]

Share to Facebook

To view the link you have to Register

We've loved Avril Lavigne's punk-rock-meets-girly-girl style ever since her life was "Complicated," and now, thankfully, we can get our hands on her designs. Inspired as much by her fan's love of her "merch" t-shirts as she is by crazy Harajuku style, the former sk8er girl sat down with our new host, Jessica Stam, to discuss her fashion line, Abbey Dawn. This will be Abbey Dawn's third turn down the runway at New York Fashion Week, and the line--so-called after a nickname given to her by her dad that became a beloved tattoo--is fun and flirty (and we're kind of hoping she wears one of her adorable dresses for her upcoming nuptials to Nickleback frontman Chad Kroeger.)
    To view the link you have to Register

2. Post #2
    Banned
    Single This Month Album In November

La vie en Rose is on a distinguished road La vie en Rose is on a distinguished road La vie en Rose is on a distinguished road La vie en Rose is on a distinguished road La vie en Rose is on a distinguished road La vie en Rose is on a distinguished road La vie en Rose is on a distinguished road La vie en Rose is on a distinguished road La vie en Rose is on a distinguished road La vie en Rose is on a distinguished road La vie en Rose is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Avril Lavigne Fan
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    She talked about the album as well but said she doesn't know when it's coming out....BULLSHIT

3. Post #3
    Administrator
    Twitter Bitch

Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach's Avatar
    Real Name
    Zach
    Threads
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by La vie en Rose To view the link you have to Register
    She talked about the album as well but said she doesn't know when it's coming out....BULLSHIT
    Because she's not going to say anything until it's time to announce it. She isn't going to say "I know, but I'm not telling you".

4. Thanks from 2 members:  anunderdogxo, MyriamL

5. Post #4
    Banned
    Single This Month Album In November

La vie en Rose is on a distinguished road La vie en Rose is on a distinguished road La vie en Rose is on a distinguished road La vie en Rose is on a distinguished road La vie en Rose is on a distinguished road La vie en Rose is on a distinguished road La vie en Rose is on a distinguished road La vie en Rose is on a distinguished road La vie en Rose is on a distinguished road La vie en Rose is on a distinguished road La vie en Rose is on a distinguished road
    Real Name
    Avril Lavigne Fan
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach To view the link you have to Register
    Because she's not going to say anything until it's time to announce it. She isn't going to say "I know, but I'm not telling you".
    She needs to start announcing it right now instead of sitting and doing nothing

6. Post #5
    Administrator
    Twitter Bitch

Real Name
    Zach
    Threads
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by La vie en Rose To view the link you have to Register
    She needs to start announcing it right now instead of sitting and doing nothing
    The single will be announced in October.

7. Thanks from 1 members:  anunderdogxo

8. Post #6
    Super Moderator; Social Media Content Moderator
    AVRIL TWEETED ME BITCHES JULY 24TH

Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sivan
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,360 Times in 2,573 Posts

She's not sure when the album will be release?....

9. Thanks from 1 members:  Presley5

10. Post #7
    Administrator
    Twitter Bitch

Real Name
    Zach
    Threads
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sivan5353 To view the link you have to Register
    She's not sure when the album will be release?....
    Of course she is but she isn't gonna say "I know but I'm not telling" Well maybe she could but it's probably better not to say it that way.

11. Post #8

Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan is a jewel in the rough Sivan's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sivan
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks

Of course she is but she isn't gonna say "I know but I'm not telling" Well maybe she could but it's probably better not to say it that way.
    Well, actually it will be better if she'd say it. Or something like: "My album is finished and me and my record company are thinking about that..."

12. Thanks from 4 members:  ..affan dede.., gabo, imarockstar, Presley5

13. Post #9
    Distract me with your rhymes

Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,304 Times in 562 Posts
    The single will be announced in October.
    How do you know this?

14. Thanks from 1 members:  Presley5

15. Post #10
    The Spanish Super Moderator
    has no status.

Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack has much to be proud of Jack's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,924 Times in 2,421 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivan5353 To view the link you have to Register
    Well, actually it will be better if she'd say it. Or something like: "My album is finished and me and my record company are thinking about that..."
    Do you remember all the "tentative" plans/dates she had for GL, all the previews and interviews about the album before there was a official/confirmed release date? Do you remember how pissed some fans were, calling Avril promise breaker, liar, etc because of that? I'm sure any of us would want another situation like that, right? And if she said something "unofficial", (some) people would still be doubtful because of what happened with GL. I want the first date she/Epic say to be the definitive/official/confirmed one. Yeah, it sucks she doesn't say anything, but there would be complains anyway. L.A. Reid already said it's done and it will be released this year or "top of 2013" at most, but they need to make all the schedule, for Avril and other Epic artists. Let's just be patient

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Was Here Go To Quoted Post ›
    We all need heroes, and we need them so bad that sometimes we forget our heroes are human.
    I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Bill Cosby - US comedian & television actor (1937 - )
    All in all, it's been Lavigne's music, not her personal life, that has taken center stage.

16. Post #11
    Waiting for fifth album!

guubell is on a distinguished road guubell is on a distinguished road guubell is on a distinguished road guubell is on a distinguished road guubell is on a distinguished road guubell is on a distinguished road guubell is on a distinguished road guubell is on a distinguished road guubell is on a distinguished road guubell is on a distinguished road guubell is on a distinguished road guubell's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 Times in 539 Posts
    No please no.... Shes not sure? Hope u are right and she cant say nothing
    AVRIL COME TO SPAIN!

Signature made by Beba! Thank you Beba!!
    AVRIL COME TO SPAIN!

17. Post #12

Real Name
    Sivan
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jacklavigne To view the link you have to Register
    Do you remember all the "tentative" plans/dates she had for GL, all the previews and interviews about the album before there was a official/confirmed release date? Do you remember how pissed some fans were, calling Avril promise breaker, liar, etc because of that? I'm sure any of us would want another situation like that, right? And if she said something "unofficial", (some) people would still be doubtful because of what happened with GL. I want the first date she/Epic say to be the definitive/official/confirmed one. Yeah, it sucks she doesn't say anything, but there would be complains anyway. L.A. Reid already said it's done and it will be released this year or "top of 2013" at most, but they need to make all the schedule, for Avril and other Epic artists. Let's just be patient
    No. I don't remember because I wasn't here.

But anyway, I didn't mean that she should say the same as L.A or something similiar. She could have just say that the album is done and that they're thinking about the release date. But instead she said she doesn't know and she's taking her time to do other things.....

18. Thanks from 1 members:  Presley5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast