+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 12 of 136

Thread: Deryck Whibley and Model Girlfriend's Halloween costumes

1. Post #1
    Avril Lavigne Memes Creator!

Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks

Deryck Whibley and Model Girlfriend's Halloween costumes

Share to Facebook

Need I say more?

Last edited by Ashique; Oct 28, 2012 at 12:02 PM.
    THE BLACK STAR TOUR LIVE IN MANILA 02/16/12 | Me + Avril shared the same oxygen in one room

2. Post #2
    Administrator
    Twitter Bitch

Admin
    Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach's Avatar
    Real Name
    Zach
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 Times in 4,722 Posts

Omg.

Now THAT is funny!

And complete with Hello Kitty.

3. Thanks from 1 members:  Devon

4. Post #3
    Avril Lavigne Memes Creator!

Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey is a glorious beacon of light Renz★Geffrey's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Deryck or my typo?
    THE BLACK STAR TOUR LIVE IN MANILA 02/16/12 | Me + Avril shared the same oxygen in one room

5. Post #4
    I never knew I needed you like a sad song needs a sea of lighters.

RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl is a jewel in the rough RebelGirl's Avatar
    In a place where the stars at night are big and bright....
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 1,373 Posts
    That's..... Okay.....
    "Couldn't fight back the tears so I fell on my knees saying "God if you're there come and rescue me". Felt love pouring down from above. Got washed in the water, got washed in the blood, and now I'm changed. And now I am stronger. There must have been something in the water."

6. Thanks from 1 members:  avrilxxx15

7. Post #5
    Administrator
    Twitter Bitch

Admin
    Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach's Avatar
    Real Name
    Zach
    Threads
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renz★Geffrey To view the link you have to Register
    Deryck or my typo?
    All of it.

8. Post #6
    Member of the Month (December 2012, August 2013)
    Waiting for album 6...

BogoGog24 is a glorious beacon of light BogoGog24 is a glorious beacon of light BogoGog24 is a glorious beacon of light BogoGog24 is a glorious beacon of light BogoGog24 is a glorious beacon of light BogoGog24 is a glorious beacon of light BogoGog24 is a glorious beacon of light BogoGog24 is a glorious beacon of light BogoGog24 is a glorious beacon of light BogoGog24 is a glorious beacon of light BogoGog24 is a glorious beacon of light BogoGog24's Avatar
    Real Name
    Andrea
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,186 Times in 8,038 Posts

LOL Deryck is Avril!

"If you wanna bring me down, go ahead and try."
    - "Nobody's Fool" by Avril Lavigne

9. Thanks from 2 members:  Presley5, Zach

10. Post #7
    Administrator
    Twitter Bitch

Admin
    Real Name
    Zach
    Threads
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BogoGog24 To view the link you have to Register
    LOL Deryck is Avril!
    And he looks better dressed as Avril.

11. Thanks from 4 members:  BogoGog24, Devon, Miles890, Presley5

12. Post #8
    has no status.

xshesxaxrebelx is a glorious beacon of light xshesxaxrebelx is a glorious beacon of light xshesxaxrebelx is a glorious beacon of light xshesxaxrebelx is a glorious beacon of light xshesxaxrebelx is a glorious beacon of light xshesxaxrebelx is a glorious beacon of light xshesxaxrebelx is a glorious beacon of light xshesxaxrebelx is a glorious beacon of light xshesxaxrebelx is a glorious beacon of light xshesxaxrebelx is a glorious beacon of light xshesxaxrebelx is a glorious beacon of light xshesxaxrebelx's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    They're chad and avril omg hilarious

13. Post #9
    Avril Bandaids Resident
    Life's like this

iAmTeffi is on a distinguished road iAmTeffi is on a distinguished road iAmTeffi is on a distinguished road iAmTeffi is on a distinguished road iAmTeffi is on a distinguished road iAmTeffi is on a distinguished road iAmTeffi is on a distinguished road iAmTeffi is on a distinguished road iAmTeffi is on a distinguished road iAmTeffi is on a distinguished road iAmTeffi is on a distinguished road iAmTeffi's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 Times in 890 Posts
    WHAT THE $#~#^~{|^<||}>!~\.?|.,!€>£€<,<{[?,'¥£+^!

14. Post #10
    Avril's my inspiration for EVERYTHING!

LilBlackStar40 is an unknown quantity at this point LilBlackStar40 is an unknown quantity at this point LilBlackStar40's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    OMG!

15. Post #11
    titanium

NowISee is on a distinguished road NowISee is on a distinguished road NowISee is on a distinguished road NowISee is on a distinguished road NowISee is on a distinguished road NowISee is on a distinguished road NowISee is on a distinguished road NowISee is on a distinguished road NowISee is on a distinguished road NowISee is on a distinguished road NowISee is on a distinguished road NowISee's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    That' so funny!!! I'd love to see Avrils reaction! I'm sure she is going to love it! And it just clearly shows they are able to be like this eventhough they aren't together anymore..

16. Post #12
    has no status.

airgirl is on a distinguished road airgirl is on a distinguished road airgirl is on a distinguished road airgirl is on a distinguished road airgirl is on a distinguished road airgirl is on a distinguished road airgirl is on a distinguished road airgirl is on a distinguished road airgirl is on a distinguished road airgirl is on a distinguished road airgirl is on a distinguished road airgirl's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    hahahaha that´s so funny

perfect for the costumes that deryck is so short and has got a really large girlfriend

17. Thanks from 2 members:  Dusty Shame, starabovemybedX0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast