+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Posts 1 to 12 of 42

Thread: Chad talks about Avril Lavigne covering one of his tunes

1. Post #1
    sk8er girl

saernita is on a distinguished road saernita is on a distinguished road saernita is on a distinguished road saernita is on a distinguished road saernita is on a distinguished road saernita is on a distinguished road saernita is on a distinguished road saernita is on a distinguished road saernita is on a distinguished road saernita is on a distinguished road saernita is on a distinguished road saernita's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks

Chad talks about Avril Lavigne covering one of his tunes

Share to Facebook

To view the link you have to Register
    so Nickelback was interviewed by MTV Australia during their tour. and, Chad talks about Avril covering HYRM! i'm not sure what he said bc the video is region locked. Copyright stuff. so i can't watch it just want to share
    let us know what he said

Admin Edit: Summary thanks to Xioux:
    Quote Originally Posted by Xioux To view the link you have to Register
    What Chad said:

Chad and Av were working on the studio together, didn't have time to write a new song just for the movie..Avril jokingly suggested to cover one of his songs, but then they both figured it'd actually be a good idea to do "How You Remind Me". They recorded a version more similar to the original, similar tempo and they both were not happy with it thinking it needs it owns spin and that it could be better..and then Avril rearranged the song while he was in (Aubu Dabee?..didn't hear it) and yeah, they all liked it.
    Last edited by Zach; Dec 12, 2012 at 8:56 AM.
    WTH

2. Post #2
    Love you Avril!!

SunriseLavigne is on a distinguished road SunriseLavigne is on a distinguished road SunriseLavigne is on a distinguished road SunriseLavigne is on a distinguished road SunriseLavigne is on a distinguished road SunriseLavigne is on a distinguished road SunriseLavigne is on a distinguished road SunriseLavigne is on a distinguished road SunriseLavigne is on a distinguished road SunriseLavigne is on a distinguished road SunriseLavigne is on a distinguished road SunriseLavigne's Avatar
    Real Name
    Caro
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    I can't watch it either

3. Post #3
    Moderator; Media Team Manager
    You'll find me dancing all alone to the sound of an enemy's song - Love you Toni

Saya has a spectacular aura about Saya has a spectacular aura about Saya has a spectacular aura about Saya has a spectacular aura about Saya has a spectacular aura about Saya has a spectacular aura about Saya has a spectacular aura about Saya has a spectacular aura about Saya has a spectacular aura about Saya has a spectacular aura about Saya has a spectacular aura about Saya's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dani
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,763 Times in 3,754 Posts

Can't watch it either! Hope someone can watch it and tell us

4. Post #4
    sk8er girl

saernita is on a distinguished road saernita is on a distinguished road saernita is on a distinguished road saernita is on a distinguished road saernita is on a distinguished road saernita is on a distinguished road saernita is on a distinguished road saernita is on a distinguished road saernita is on a distinguished road saernita is on a distinguished road saernita is on a distinguished road saernita's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    yeah me to i want to hear what they say about the cover a lot of people in europe can't watch it i'm not sure if it's locked for some countrys only or only australian can watch it
    WTH

5. Post #5
    Love you Avril!!

SunriseLavigne is on a distinguished road SunriseLavigne is on a distinguished road SunriseLavigne is on a distinguished road SunriseLavigne is on a distinguished road SunriseLavigne is on a distinguished road SunriseLavigne is on a distinguished road SunriseLavigne is on a distinguished road SunriseLavigne is on a distinguished road SunriseLavigne is on a distinguished road SunriseLavigne is on a distinguished road SunriseLavigne is on a distinguished road SunriseLavigne's Avatar
    Real Name
    Caro
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    if so, we need someone from Australia NOW!

6. Thanks from 1 members:  saernita

7. Post #6
    By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you deleted and blocked. You may now kiss my ass!

Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux is a name known to all Xioux's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    What Chad said:

Chad and Av were working on the studio together, didn't have time to write a new song just for the movie..Avril jokingly suggested to cover one of his songs, but then they both figured it'd actually be a good idea to do "How You Remind Me". They recorded a version more similar to the original, similar tempo and they both were not happy with it thinking it needs it owns spin and that it could be better..and then Avril rearranged the song while he was in (Aubu Dabee?..didn't hear it) and yeah, they all liked it.

8. Post #7
    Administrator
    Twitter Bitch

Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach is a name known to all Zach's Avatar
    Real Name
    Zach
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,296 Times in 4,713 Posts

What Chad said:

Sweet, thank you!

9. Post #8
    sk8er girl

Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    What Chad said:

great thank you
    WTH

10. Post #9
    has no status.

lilrobomonster is just really nice lilrobomonster is just really nice lilrobomonster is just really nice lilrobomonster is just really nice lilrobomonster is just really nice lilrobomonster is just really nice lilrobomonster is just really nice lilrobomonster is just really nice lilrobomonster is just really nice lilrobomonster is just really nice lilrobomonster is just really nice lilrobomonster's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 675 Posts
    awww I thought this was going to be a hint to Chad's productions skills. Oh well, guess I just like Avril's arranging skills!

11. Thanks from 2 members:  NowISee, thyarchery

12. Post #10
    Distract me with your rhymes

Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough Angelica ♪ is a jewel in the rough
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,304 Times in 562 Posts
    I'd love the hear the first version too!

13. Thanks from 3 members:  ..affan dede.., saernita, thyarchery

14. Post #11
    Love you Avril!!

Real Name
    Caro
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    What Chad said:

Thankss

15. Post #12
    has no status.

Gabriele_ is on a distinguished road Gabriele_ is on a distinguished road Gabriele_ is on a distinguished road Gabriele_ is on a distinguished road Gabriele_ is on a distinguished road Gabriele_ is on a distinguished road Gabriele_ is on a distinguished road Gabriele_ is on a distinguished road Gabriele_ is on a distinguished road Gabriele_ is on a distinguished road Gabriele_ is on a distinguished road Gabriele_'s Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,027 Times in 289 Posts
    What Chad said:

Thanks!
    Any chance you can rip the video?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast