Closed Thread
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 12 of 460

Thread: Help Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend" Break a YouTube Record!!

1. Post #1
    Adminimodregistrator
    A song can make anything possible. That's why I Bandaid.

Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,538 Times in 1,963 Posts

Help Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend" Break a YouTube Record!!

Share to Facebook

Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend music video is less than 1 million views away from becoming the most watched video of all time on YouTube, so if ever there was a time for us to bring back the YouTube campaign, that time is now!

But making Girlfriend the most watched video on YouTube is small potatoes compared to what we're capable of. We're going to make Girlfriend the first ever video on YouTube to have over 100,000,000 views.

Girlfriend currently has 88,068,719 views and the #1 video Evolution of Dance has 89,046,834 views. Which means we're just until 1 million views away from taking #1 and 12 million views from hitting the 100,000,000 mark. So what we're attempting won't be easy but.... Bahh who am I kidding? Of course it will be easy because we have a secret weapon

Check out To view the link you have to Register - This page has been specially designed to kick some serious YouTube butt.

Every 15 seconds this page will automaticallly refresh adding 1 view to Girlfriend's YouTube total each time it does. Keep this page open while you browse the internet, study for exams, or even sleep. For extra viewing power, open up two or more browser windows at this page!

The views will start to add up faster than you can even imagine. If we had 86 people keeping two windows open for 10 days straight, we would already be at 10,000,000 views.

Post here to let us know if you're using the YouTube Viewing Tool!

xx

2. Thanks from 1 members:  Gsm Naulak

3. Post #2
    We the Dreamers chase forever.

miniavril89 is on a distinguished road miniavril89 is on a distinguished road miniavril89 is on a distinguished road miniavril89 is on a distinguished road miniavril89 is on a distinguished road miniavril89 is on a distinguished road miniavril89 is on a distinguished road miniavril89 is on a distinguished road miniavril89 is on a distinguished road miniavril89 is on a distinguished road miniavril89 is on a distinguished road miniavril89's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    yay!! this is so cooool i'm totally in on it

we will break the record!!

4. Post #3
    Loves Bandaids
    niin herttaista etta se kuvottaa

Riimu is on a distinguished road Riimu is on a distinguished road Riimu is on a distinguished road Riimu is on a distinguished road Riimu is on a distinguished road Riimu is on a distinguished road Riimu is on a distinguished road Riimu is on a distinguished road Riimu is on a distinguished road Riimu is on a distinguished road Riimu is on a distinguished road Riimu's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Doing it... eventhough it's kind of like cheating... but... what the hell.. let's cheat

5. Post #4
    Adminimodregistrator

Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa has much to be proud of Sharifa's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks

Looks like a good number of you are using it right now!

To everyone else: all you need to do is open the browser! We need all the help we can get

xx

6. Post #5
    Power Pup, Potter & Cullen ♥
    Loading .........

Kayleigh will become famous soon enough Kayleigh will become famous soon enough Kayleigh will become famous soon enough Kayleigh will become famous soon enough Kayleigh will become famous soon enough Kayleigh will become famous soon enough Kayleigh will become famous soon enough Kayleigh will become famous soon enough Kayleigh will become famous soon enough Kayleigh will become famous soon enough Kayleigh will become famous soon enough Kayleigh's Avatar
    Godric's Hollow - Yiota is my kickass neighbour!! ♥
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Am gonna put this baby on at the weekend x
    Sheldon. That is all.

7. Post #6
    The best damn Austrian Avril fan; Promo Squad
    ABBEY DAWN!!!

xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    i'm on it too!!! YEAH! great idea!

thanks so much nicky!! she's the best artist ever!

blend made by me ;-)

8. Post #7
    Adminimodregistrator

Threads
    Thanks

In the 1 1/2 hours since this was posted we've had 2,474 views.

Which is about 27.4 views a minute.

At this pace it'll take us 608 hours or 25 days just to get 1 million views. And 304 days to get 12 million views.

Come on everyone!!! This will only work if we get each of you running this thing!

xx

9. Post #8
    Sexy Bitch II; Vampire; Fan fic writter
    Off again In My World

Concrete Angel is on a distinguished road Concrete Angel is on a distinguished road Concrete Angel is on a distinguished road Concrete Angel is on a distinguished road Concrete Angel is on a distinguished road Concrete Angel is on a distinguished road Concrete Angel is on a distinguished road Concrete Angel is on a distinguished road Concrete Angel is on a distinguished road Concrete Angel is on a distinguished road Concrete Angel is on a distinguished road Concrete Angel's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    I'm on it.... lol but I had to mute it since it only plays the first 11 seconds.....
    Take a little look
    At the life of Miss Always Invisible
    Look a little harder
    I really really want you to put yourself in her shoes
    Take another look
    At the face of Miss Always Invisible
    Look a little closer
    And maybe then you will see

10. Post #9
    has no status.

Black Rainbow is on a distinguished road Black Rainbow is on a distinguished road Black Rainbow is on a distinguished road Black Rainbow is on a distinguished road Black Rainbow is on a distinguished road Black Rainbow is on a distinguished road Black Rainbow is on a distinguished road Black Rainbow is on a distinguished road Black Rainbow is on a distinguished road Black Rainbow is on a distinguished road Black Rainbow is on a distinguished road Black Rainbow's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Good idea. I'm on it

11. Post #10
    has no status.

LoveAvrilandPCD is on a distinguished road LoveAvrilandPCD is on a distinguished road LoveAvrilandPCD is on a distinguished road LoveAvrilandPCD is on a distinguished road LoveAvrilandPCD is on a distinguished road LoveAvrilandPCD is on a distinguished road LoveAvrilandPCD is on a distinguished road LoveAvrilandPCD is on a distinguished road LoveAvrilandPCD is on a distinguished road LoveAvrilandPCD is on a distinguished road LoveAvrilandPCD is on a distinguished road LoveAvrilandPCD's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    I'm running it too =]
    www.pcdheaven.de.vu
    Your number one PCD forum on the net!

12. Post #11
    Parawhore
    has no status.

Misguided Ghosts is a glorious beacon of light Misguided Ghosts is a glorious beacon of light Misguided Ghosts is a glorious beacon of light Misguided Ghosts is a glorious beacon of light Misguided Ghosts is a glorious beacon of light Misguided Ghosts is a glorious beacon of light Misguided Ghosts is a glorious beacon of light Misguided Ghosts is a glorious beacon of light Misguided Ghosts is a glorious beacon of light Misguided Ghosts is a glorious beacon of light Misguided Ghosts is a glorious beacon of light Misguided Ghosts's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    im doing it
    ill keep it on while im at soccer too

13. Post #12
    has no status.

ktg205 is on a distinguished road ktg205 is on a distinguished road ktg205 is on a distinguished road ktg205 is on a distinguished road ktg205 is on a distinguished road ktg205 is on a distinguished road ktg205 is on a distinguished road ktg205 is on a distinguished road ktg205 is on a distinguished road ktg205 is on a distinguished road ktg205 is on a distinguished road ktg205's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    alright, i have two pages open and they'll be running for days on end haha. hell, i may open a few more while im sleeping

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast