+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Posts 1 to 12 of 14

Thread: Avril Lavigne vs. Evolution

1. Post #1
    Wehrwölfe
    aka Adolf Hitler

Dain Bramage is a glorious beacon of light Dain Bramage is a glorious beacon of light Dain Bramage is a glorious beacon of light Dain Bramage is a glorious beacon of light Dain Bramage is a glorious beacon of light Dain Bramage is a glorious beacon of light Dain Bramage is a glorious beacon of light Dain Bramage is a glorious beacon of light Dain Bramage is a glorious beacon of light Dain Bramage is a glorious beacon of light Dain Bramage is a glorious beacon of light Dain Bramage's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks

Avril Lavigne vs. Evolution

Share to Facebook

To view the link you have to Register

Pop singer Avril Lavigne’s army of fans are amassing online with one goal in mind…take down Judson Laipply and his Evolution of Dance as the To view the link you have to Register of all time.

As of today, To view the link you have to Register has 89,589,770 views. But the music video for Lavigne’s To view the link you have to Register is nipping at Laipply’s moonwalking heels with 88,787,747 plays, leaving just 802,023 plays between them. All the more impressive, Laipply’s video was released April 6 2006, while Lavigne’s was released February 27, 2007
    So why is Lavigne’s camp is resorting to less-than-bubblegummy-pop tactics to try and take the crown?

To fire up the all the To view the link you have to Register and girls for this web video battle royale, the somewhat-creepily titled To view the link you have to Register has set up a To view the link you have to Register to try and game the system. Keep the page open and it will refresh the Lavigne video page on YouTube every 15 seconds.
    Come on, Lavigne-iacs! This is something Team Britney would do! Don’t sink to their level.
    Stats-goosing is To view the link you have to Register, but Girlfriend has hovered near the top of the all-time heap for awhile on what seems like its own inexplicable merits (though I’ll admit, it is one catchy song). Just let the drama play out. The video for Music is My Hot Hot Sex was To view the link you have to Register after accusations of gamesmanship arose, why risk it for Lavigne? You don’t want her to fall to pieces…
    Back here at NTV HQ, we’ve been trying to figure out what makes Girlfriend so popular. Was it the release date? The abundance of bathroom humor? The undying appeal of mini-golf? Others have pondered this To view the link you have to Register.

Hat tip to Golden Fiddle who has the most awesomest of headlines: To view the link you have to Register)

2. Post #2
    Wehrwölfe
    aka Adolf Hitler

Dain Bramage is a glorious beacon of light Dain Bramage is a glorious beacon of light Dain Bramage is a glorious beacon of light Dain Bramage is a glorious beacon of light Dain Bramage is a glorious beacon of light Dain Bramage is a glorious beacon of light Dain Bramage is a glorious beacon of light Dain Bramage is a glorious beacon of light Dain Bramage is a glorious beacon of light Dain Bramage is a glorious beacon of light Dain Bramage is a glorious beacon of light Dain Bramage's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    After Andy Baio called “To view the link you have to Register” on To view the link you have to Register, there’s been renewed interest in To view the link you have to Register. The video is still online at 91,195,785 views and counting, but it’s To view the link you have to Register. Creator Clarus Bartel To view the link you have to Register, but fair or foul, he should get a job offer or three out of it.
    YouTube knows that tales of fraudulent stats can and will scare away advertisers. But hey, Google’s been battling click-fraud and link-spamming for years; the networks sell time based on numbers from sweeps months (when they trot out their best — and sleaziest); and more than a few fishwraps have been known to boost circulation in less-than-honorable ways. As John Lawrence explains to Roddy Piper in They Live, “It’s business, that’s all it is.”

What you will find atop the leaderboard is, well, advertising. “It’s like low-quality MTV from the days when they showed music videos,” Marshall Kirkpatrick To view the link you have to Register. What sneaked through the commercial cracks, and how (besides To view the link you have to Register)? At number twelve, a C-Pop video with karaoke subtitles titled To view the link you have to Register! Click through for To view the link you have to Register! Wait a second, that’s just another commercial…

At #10, between Sean Kingston and Rihanna? A laughing baby! What could possibly be cuter? To view the link you have to Register has bested dozens, if not hundreds, of laughing babies with 39,957,827 views– maybe the little tyke is laughing at the pretenders in the “related videos” sidebar, with their piddling seven-figure view counts. But wait, Kazakhstan’s To view the link you have to Register happens to have posted To view the link you have to Register, where he says that he works. But the link watermarked over the laughing baby points to To view the link you have to Register from Kjell- ke Andersson, who posted To view the link you have to Register an To view the link you have to Register. Is a laughing baby being used to promote a bank in the former Soviet Union?

Currently at number three, To view the link you have to Register is actually a beautifully produced short film with an To view the link you have to Register. And it is in Spanish, the second-most popular language worldwide (ahead of English, but behind Mandarin), so that’s something. But even if the 62,531,601 views were achieved au naturel, the spammers have taken over in the comments. I’d dig further, but I was won over by the video’s “copyleft” tag and I’m already worried I’ll have nightmares of Avril Lavigne and a creepy baby doing the twist while laughing at me from a motivational poster tonight.

3. Post #3
    Administr8er Boi
    Sk8er Boi

Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    the somewhat-creepily titled To view the link you have to Register
    Lol!!

Thanks for posting
    Add me on BANDAIDS - FACEBOOK - TWITTER

4. Post #4
    He is My Life

Avril 41 is a glorious beacon of light Avril 41 is a glorious beacon of light Avril 41 is a glorious beacon of light Avril 41 is a glorious beacon of light Avril 41 is a glorious beacon of light Avril 41 is a glorious beacon of light Avril 41 is a glorious beacon of light Avril 41 is a glorious beacon of light Avril 41 is a glorious beacon of light Avril 41 is a glorious beacon of light Avril 41 is a glorious beacon of light Avril 41's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    ^^^wow wow wow WTF
    Avril you're my life and Deryck you're my world
    Sum 41 Concert April 16th 2008 was amazing, met all the Sums Deryck is so nice
    Avril Live April 6th 2005 Challenge Stadium, Logies 07 red carpet fucking amazing, Avril is pure perfection baby
    "If doing what i'm doing is bad, i don't wanna be good" Deryck Jason Whibley

Thank you to everyone who makes my blends, they are the best!!

5. Post #5
    Wehrwölfe
    aka Adolf Hitler

Threads
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Open Your Eyes To view the link you have to Register
    Lol!!

Thanks for posting
    Ok I get it now , this is a plan to get
    To view the link you have to Register name out every where ?
    sneaky

6. Post #6
    Born Innocent
    Trying

Pure Intuition is a glorious beacon of light Pure Intuition is a glorious beacon of light Pure Intuition is a glorious beacon of light Pure Intuition is a glorious beacon of light Pure Intuition is a glorious beacon of light Pure Intuition is a glorious beacon of light Pure Intuition is a glorious beacon of light Pure Intuition is a glorious beacon of light Pure Intuition is a glorious beacon of light Pure Intuition is a glorious beacon of light Pure Intuition is a glorious beacon of light Pure Intuition's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    I hope they don't ban the GF video

But how did they find out

Darlin'
    Wipe your eyes and put up your head
    I wish you could be happy instead
    There's nothing else I can do
    But love you the best that I can

7. Post #7
    has no status.

Ali has a spectacular aura about Ali has a spectacular aura about Ali has a spectacular aura about Ali has a spectacular aura about Ali has a spectacular aura about Ali has a spectacular aura about Ali has a spectacular aura about Ali has a spectacular aura about Ali has a spectacular aura about Ali has a spectacular aura about Ali has a spectacular aura about Ali's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by catatoniaone To view the link you have to Register
    The video for Music is My Hot Hot Sex was To view the link you have to Register after accusations of gamesmanship arose, why risk it for Lavigne? You don’t want her to fall to pieces…
    :|

8. Post #8
    Spread The Plague
    Dead is the new Alive.

The Plague Rat has much to be proud of The Plague Rat has much to be proud of The Plague Rat has much to be proud of The Plague Rat has much to be proud of The Plague Rat has much to be proud of The Plague Rat has much to be proud of The Plague Rat has much to be proud of The Plague Rat has much to be proud of The Plague Rat has much to be proud of The Plague Rat has much to be proud of The Plague Rat has much to be proud of The Plague Rat's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Dude, imagien that they delete teh video. We'd be sooooo fucked

FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON~
    (changeling
    )

9. Post #9
    CEO
    crueelll!

Emo Sausage has a spectacular aura about Emo Sausage has a spectacular aura about Emo Sausage has a spectacular aura about Emo Sausage has a spectacular aura about Emo Sausage has a spectacular aura about Emo Sausage has a spectacular aura about Emo Sausage has a spectacular aura about Emo Sausage has a spectacular aura about Emo Sausage has a spectacular aura about Emo Sausage has a spectacular aura about Emo Sausage has a spectacular aura about
    Threads
    Thanks
    Wtf

Oh well who gives a damn
    <<< Meet the Footie Boss a.k.a Alicia? Footie Thread this way.

My Best Damn Tour!

Download your Avril Ringtone Here!

- http://www.avrilfanatics.com -

10. Post #10
    Administr8er Boi
    Sk8er Boi

Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids is a name known to all Adam Bandaids's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Ok I get it now , this is a plan to get
    To view the link you have to Register name out every where ?
    sneaky
    Lol I have no clue if Sharifa intended that, but there seems to be a media storm. Someone said that they mentioned the Avril YouTube thing (not Bandaids) on ET Canada yesterday. Same thing happened back in September when I posted what Deryck got Avril for her birthday, they mentioned that on ET Canada as well .
    Add me on BANDAIDS - FACEBOOK - TWITTER

11. Post #11
    has no status.

Madina has much to be proud of Madina has much to be proud of Madina has much to be proud of Madina has much to be proud of Madina has much to be proud of Madina has much to be proud of Madina has much to be proud of Madina has much to be proud of Madina has much to be proud of Madina has much to be proud of Madina has much to be proud of Madina's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    lol our secret not a secret anymore

12. Post #12
    The best damn Austrian Avril fan; Promo Squad
    ABBEY DAWN!!!

xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx is on a distinguished road xXoavriloXx's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Madina To view the link you have to Register
    lol our secret not a secret anymore
    that's right madina!!

thanks so much nicky!! she's the best artist ever!

blend made by me ;-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast