+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 262 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 12 of 3140

Thread: Katy Perry

1. Post #1
    Gallery Team
    I Has No Status

BelieveInDreams is on a distinguished road BelieveInDreams is on a distinguished road BelieveInDreams is on a distinguished road BelieveInDreams is on a distinguished road BelieveInDreams is on a distinguished road BelieveInDreams is on a distinguished road BelieveInDreams is on a distinguished road BelieveInDreams is on a distinguished road BelieveInDreams is on a distinguished road BelieveInDreams is on a distinguished road BelieveInDreams is on a distinguished road BelieveInDreams's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks

Katy Perry

Share to Facebook

I hope no ones posted this before but ... Katy Perry , what are your thoughts , I really like it, first song I heard was "To view the link you have to Register" in the movie the sisterhood of the travelling pants and never really heard from her again untill bout 3 weeks ago ... now she's got some songs up on her site n myspace soo heres the links and I want opinions. She comes from the same team that wrote some of Avril's songs so maybe that will encourage you to take a look.

To view the link you have to Register

"Here I stand empty hands wishing my wrists were bleeding to stop the pain from the beatings."

2. Post #2
    has no status.

Val3 is a name known to all Val3 is a name known to all Val3 is a name known to all Val3 is a name known to all Val3 is a name known to all Val3 is a name known to all Val3 is a name known to all Val3 is a name known to all Val3 is a name known to all Val3 is a name known to all Val3 is a name known to all Val3's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    i like the song "lost" Thanks for posting this.

3. Post #3
    Registered User; Kristen Bell Fanatic
    blue french horn

Prudence is on a distinguished road Prudence is on a distinguished road Prudence is on a distinguished road Prudence is on a distinguished road Prudence is on a distinguished road Prudence is on a distinguished road Prudence is on a distinguished road Prudence is on a distinguished road Prudence is on a distinguished road Prudence is on a distinguished road Prudence is on a distinguished road Prudence's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    never heard of her.

The sisterhood of the travelling pants is one of my favourite movies ever! (amber tamblyn woooo!) when in the movie do they play that?
    "Jumped out of bed - turned my swag on" - Tom Haverford.

4. Post #4
    has no status.

orange-sky has a spectacular aura about orange-sky has a spectacular aura about orange-sky has a spectacular aura about orange-sky has a spectacular aura about orange-sky has a spectacular aura about orange-sky has a spectacular aura about orange-sky has a spectacular aura about orange-sky has a spectacular aura about orange-sky has a spectacular aura about orange-sky has a spectacular aura about orange-sky has a spectacular aura about orange-sky's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    I don't know much about her but I like Hot n Cold and kinda like Kissed a girl
    Blend and avatar by Yiota!!!

5. Post #5
    Promo Squad Member; Artworker; Fan Fic Writer
    is sad :/

Morenor will become famous soon enough Morenor will become famous soon enough Morenor will become famous soon enough Morenor will become famous soon enough Morenor will become famous soon enough Morenor will become famous soon enough Morenor will become famous soon enough Morenor will become famous soon enough Morenor will become famous soon enough Morenor will become famous soon enough Morenor will become famous soon enough Morenor's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    I loooove " I kissed a girl " I've been playing like mad these last days.
    I know this isn't proably allowed, but do you know where I can get more of her songs? Other than buying the cd which I'll do if the first option wont work
    ^Made by qkung
    My noobs: ThePrincess, Jasontastic,MattZone,-UnWanted-, OdangoGirl, Evil Queen, avrilzmyidol & DavidMateus

6. Post #6
    The One and Only
    has no status.

Mass is on a distinguished road Mass is on a distinguished road Mass is on a distinguished road Mass is on a distinguished road Mass is on a distinguished road Mass is on a distinguished road Mass is on a distinguished road Mass is on a distinguished road Mass is on a distinguished road Mass is on a distinguished road Mass is on a distinguished road Mass's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    HAHAHAHA I didn't know this thread was a year old.

I liked her, then I lost interest in her, then I liked her again and now I'm over her (again). It's probably cuz her songs are recycled songs (THX Luke ) and don't have any substance. But 'Ur So Gay' is fab.

And still like 'Hot n Cold' a bit though. Plus she's gorgeously hot and she seems real sweet.
    lalala her record is getting released SOON, like in two weeks I think (too lazy to check)

Her voice also delish, reminds me of Pink... ( at Luke once again)
    Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids. You know better than that.

7. Post #7
    has no status.

D0NT-ST0P is on a distinguished road D0NT-ST0P is on a distinguished road D0NT-ST0P is on a distinguished road D0NT-ST0P is on a distinguished road D0NT-ST0P is on a distinguished road D0NT-ST0P is on a distinguished road D0NT-ST0P is on a distinguished road D0NT-ST0P is on a distinguished road D0NT-ST0P is on a distinguished road D0NT-ST0P is on a distinguished road D0NT-ST0P is on a distinguished road D0NT-ST0P's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    she's so good

8. Post #8
    Jeff Mourner; Radioteque; So Jealous; I. Am. Harry. Potter.
    ...and they will light up your eyes and you will feel more alive than ever before.

rockpit is a glorious beacon of light rockpit is a glorious beacon of light rockpit is a glorious beacon of light rockpit is a glorious beacon of light rockpit is a glorious beacon of light rockpit is a glorious beacon of light rockpit is a glorious beacon of light rockpit is a glorious beacon of light rockpit is a glorious beacon of light rockpit is a glorious beacon of light rockpit is a glorious beacon of light rockpit's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    I don't like Ur So Gay (which is the only song I've ever heard from her).

9. Post #9
    The One and Only
    has no status.

Mass is on a distinguished road Mass is on a distinguished road Mass is on a distinguished road Mass is on a distinguished road Mass is on a distinguished road Mass is on a distinguished road Mass is on a distinguished road Mass is on a distinguished road Mass is on a distinguished road Mass is on a distinguished road Mass is on a distinguished road Mass's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    The full album is available for listen on her myspace

10. Post #10
    The One and Only
    has no status.

Threads
    Thanks
    I really like "Fingerprints" but that's about it. That track stands out.
    The album is nothing special on first listen and I don't think it offers much. She's also one of those artists who says it's a fun dancey record, and God am I ever sick of hearing that.

It's getting old. I'm curious what the next sound for pop/rock is gonna be and who's going to jump on that inevitable bandwagon.

11. Post #11
    The One and Only
    has no status.

Threads
    Thanks
    Generic album aside, the thing that makes her different is that she's a brunette, lol I'm so happy about that. And she has this spunk. And watching her perform live judging by youtube clips she's really good! Lots of energy, great voice.

And she's absolutely stunning. Please don't dye your hair blonde or I'm afraid it's over.
    She has a different look and she should keep it this way.

12. Post #12
    The One and Only
    has no status.

Threads
    Thanks
    I've fallen in love with 'Hot N Cold' over again. Still think it's one of the catchiest songs on the record and the lyrics are so tongue-in-cheek. The bridge is the best. And her voice sounds yummy.

A shame it's such a HUGE rip off of 'Nothing In This World' (seriously Luke ) she didn't notice it or what? It's like, errrrr please cook something original.
    But it's more captivating than NITW and I love that one as well.

And I'm also liking 'If You Can Afford Me' lollol I'm changing my mind about the record. But I think I could like it more if there's a better quality leak soon. The versions from the album that were posted on her myspace are too bass sounding.

It still dazzles me what a great voice she has, the raw sound it has. When you look at her you don't expect her to sound like that. HOT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 262 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast