+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Posts 1 to 12 of 43

Thread: Avril Lavigne Live in Music Station TBDT + Interview

1. Post #1
    ALavigne.com.br

Axon is an unknown quantity at this point Axon is an unknown quantity at this point Axon is an unknown quantity at this point Axon is an unknown quantity at this point Axon is an unknown quantity at this point Axon is an unknown quantity at this point Axon is an unknown quantity at this point Axon is an unknown quantity at this point Axon is an unknown quantity at this point Axon is an unknown quantity at this point Axon is an unknown quantity at this point Axon's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks

Avril Lavigne Live in Music Station TBDT + Interview 09.12 UHQ

Share to Facebook

Avril Lavigne Live Music Station with performance of The Best Damn Thing and interview:

Download MP4- To view the link you have to Register

Download AVI - To view the link you have to Register

Download AVI UHQ - Parte - 1 > To view the link you have to Register

Download AVI UHQ - Parte - 2 > To view the link you have to Register

Download AVI UHQ - Parte - 3 > To view the link you have to Register

;D

2. Post #2
    - Avril-Source.com -
    Avril's Style Expert - Abbey Dawn Queen

fanavril has much to be proud of fanavril has much to be proud of fanavril has much to be proud of fanavril has much to be proud of fanavril has much to be proud of fanavril has much to be proud of fanavril has much to be proud of fanavril has much to be proud of fanavril has much to be proud of fanavril has much to be proud of fanavril has much to be proud of fanavril's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,473 Times in 557 Posts

Cool thanks!
    Is it a rip from YouTube or not?

3. Post #3
    Love Avril 4 Ever
    has no status.

DanieL LavigNe is a jewel in the rough DanieL LavigNe is a jewel in the rough DanieL LavigNe is a jewel in the rough DanieL LavigNe is a jewel in the rough DanieL LavigNe is a jewel in the rough DanieL LavigNe is a jewel in the rough DanieL LavigNe is a jewel in the rough DanieL LavigNe is a jewel in the rough DanieL LavigNe is a jewel in the rough DanieL LavigNe is a jewel in the rough DanieL LavigNe is a jewel in the rough DanieL LavigNe's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    wow thanks!! Finally new performances! I hope any japanese fan have recorded in HQ
    And too bad they put the original track at the back

4. Post #4
    Registered
    back to her reality :(

Papayaxlover is a jewel in the rough Papayaxlover is a jewel in the rough Papayaxlover is a jewel in the rough Papayaxlover is a jewel in the rough Papayaxlover is a jewel in the rough Papayaxlover is a jewel in the rough Papayaxlover is a jewel in the rough Papayaxlover is a jewel in the rough Papayaxlover is a jewel in the rough Papayaxlover is a jewel in the rough Papayaxlover is a jewel in the rough Papayaxlover's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 445 Posts
    t4p, from when is it?
    just noticed she didn't perform with her dancers. lol

5. Post #5

avrilrocks4lyf is on a distinguished road avrilrocks4lyf is on a distinguished road avrilrocks4lyf is on a distinguished road avrilrocks4lyf is on a distinguished road avrilrocks4lyf is on a distinguished road avrilrocks4lyf is on a distinguished road avrilrocks4lyf is on a distinguished road avrilrocks4lyf is on a distinguished road avrilrocks4lyf is on a distinguished road avrilrocks4lyf is on a distinguished road avrilrocks4lyf is on a distinguished road avrilrocks4lyf's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanks
    Member of the week August 17th - 23rd 2008

6. Post #6
    "My, my, my, my, oh give me love"

Sheeranessie is a glorious beacon of light Sheeranessie is a glorious beacon of light Sheeranessie is a glorious beacon of light Sheeranessie is a glorious beacon of light Sheeranessie is a glorious beacon of light Sheeranessie is a glorious beacon of light Sheeranessie is a glorious beacon of light Sheeranessie is a glorious beacon of light Sheeranessie is a glorious beacon of light Sheeranessie is a glorious beacon of light Sheeranessie is a glorious beacon of light Sheeranessie's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanks for posting !

7. Post #7
    About to COMEBACK!

avril_rocks_mhe is on a distinguished road avril_rocks_mhe is on a distinguished road avril_rocks_mhe is on a distinguished road avril_rocks_mhe is on a distinguished road avril_rocks_mhe is on a distinguished road avril_rocks_mhe is on a distinguished road avril_rocks_mhe is on a distinguished road avril_rocks_mhe is on a distinguished road avril_rocks_mhe is on a distinguished road avril_rocks_mhe is on a distinguished road avril_rocks_mhe is on a distinguished road avril_rocks_mhe's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Japan is so lucky!!! I MEAN LUCKY! they had everything about Avril I'm jelous but yeah the performance is so simple but I LOVE IT!

I miss a lot Avril doing promo and appearing on TV

AVRIL ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Post #8
    Avriloholic
    has no status.

aren-avril is just really nice aren-avril is just really nice aren-avril is just really nice aren-avril is just really nice aren-avril is just really nice aren-avril is just really nice aren-avril is just really nice aren-avril is just really nice aren-avril is just really nice aren-avril is just really nice aren-avril is just really nice aren-avril's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    so this was done sometime in the past few days?!
    niiice..its new.
    just wish i knew WHAT they were asking..

9. Post #9
    ALavigne.com.br

Adele Beatriz is a jewel in the rough Adele Beatriz is a jewel in the rough Adele Beatriz is a jewel in the rough Adele Beatriz is a jewel in the rough Adele Beatriz is a jewel in the rough Adele Beatriz is a jewel in the rough Adele Beatriz is a jewel in the rough Adele Beatriz is a jewel in the rough Adele Beatriz is a jewel in the rough Adele Beatriz is a jewel in the rough Adele Beatriz is a jewel in the rough Adele Beatriz's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    cool *.*

thanks

O8.O2.2O11 - Black Star Tour - Belo Horizonte Brazil

10. Post #10
    Avril's Black Star Tattoo

AnnaWanderer is a jewel in the rough AnnaWanderer is a jewel in the rough AnnaWanderer is a jewel in the rough AnnaWanderer is a jewel in the rough AnnaWanderer is a jewel in the rough AnnaWanderer is a jewel in the rough AnnaWanderer is a jewel in the rough AnnaWanderer is a jewel in the rough AnnaWanderer is a jewel in the rough AnnaWanderer is a jewel in the rough AnnaWanderer is a jewel in the rough AnnaWanderer's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Nice ...i like her performance

Be who you are. Know who you are. Go after your dreams. Don't try to please anybody but yourself, because you won't be happy . - Avril Lavigne -

11. Post #11
    Loves Bandaids
    has no status.

GoneForeva will become famous soon enough GoneForeva will become famous soon enough GoneForeva will become famous soon enough GoneForeva will become famous soon enough GoneForeva will become famous soon enough GoneForeva will become famous soon enough GoneForeva will become famous soon enough GoneForeva will become famous soon enough GoneForeva will become famous soon enough GoneForeva will become famous soon enough GoneForeva will become famous soon enough
    Threads
    Thanks
    thanks! seems to be HQ TVRip, right?
    Don't worry, downloading the .avi file
    see ya!

12. Post #12
    Better.Class.Of.Criminal.
    Paul Rox My Sox

Billy's Joke,Kids is a jewel in the rough Billy's Joke,Kids is a jewel in the rough Billy's Joke,Kids is a jewel in the rough Billy's Joke,Kids is a jewel in the rough Billy's Joke,Kids is a jewel in the rough Billy's Joke,Kids is a jewel in the rough Billy's Joke,Kids is a jewel in the rough Billy's Joke,Kids is a jewel in the rough Billy's Joke,Kids is a jewel in the rough Billy's Joke,Kids is a jewel in the rough Billy's Joke,Kids is a jewel in the rough Billy's Joke,Kids's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    I love it
    Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast