+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Posts 1 to 12 of 31

Thread: The Instrument Thread.

1. Post #1
    Let em know that we're still Rock N Roll

how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel is a glorious beacon of light how does it feel's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,336 Times in 1,061 Posts

The Instrument Thread.

Share to Facebook

Hey guys.
    I thought this was a good idea, to post if you play an instrument and what do you play?
    I play Piano, I'm grade 6 And I also play Guitar, I have Avrils Signature Guitar (Which I love btw ).

2. Post #2
    Better.Class.Of.Criminal.
    Paul Rox My Sox

Billy's Joke,Kids is a jewel in the rough Billy's Joke,Kids is a jewel in the rough Billy's Joke,Kids is a jewel in the rough Billy's Joke,Kids is a jewel in the rough Billy's Joke,Kids is a jewel in the rough Billy's Joke,Kids is a jewel in the rough Billy's Joke,Kids is a jewel in the rough Billy's Joke,Kids is a jewel in the rough Billy's Joke,Kids is a jewel in the rough Billy's Joke,Kids is a jewel in the rough Billy's Joke,Kids is a jewel in the rough Billy's Joke,Kids's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    I play guitar,drums and bass a little.

3. Post #3
    has status.

NoxiousPredator is on a distinguished road NoxiousPredator is on a distinguished road NoxiousPredator is on a distinguished road NoxiousPredator is on a distinguished road NoxiousPredator is on a distinguished road NoxiousPredator is on a distinguished road NoxiousPredator is on a distinguished road NoxiousPredator is on a distinguished road NoxiousPredator is on a distinguished road NoxiousPredator is on a distinguished road NoxiousPredator is on a distinguished road NoxiousPredator's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    I play guitar and I know a little from drums

4. Post #4
    'ello mot'er 'ave you 'idden my 'atchet?

eytr will become famous soon enough eytr will become famous soon enough eytr will become famous soon enough eytr will become famous soon enough eytr will become famous soon enough eytr will become famous soon enough eytr will become famous soon enough eytr will become famous soon enough eytr will become famous soon enough eytr will become famous soon enough eytr will become famous soon enough eytr's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    I can't play anything
    It's about time I make a new signature but what should it be ???

5. Post #5
    Administrator
    still on team Avryck

bunny has a brilliant future bunny has a brilliant future bunny has a brilliant future bunny has a brilliant future bunny has a brilliant future bunny has a brilliant future bunny has a brilliant future bunny has a brilliant future bunny has a brilliant future bunny has a brilliant future bunny has a brilliant future bunny's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Keyboard

I really like it but I am not very good and very often I get frustrated

6. Post #6
    +++Addicted to Avril+++
    You're so fine I want you mine You're so delicious!!!

Girlfriend Forever is a jewel in the rough Girlfriend Forever is a jewel in the rough Girlfriend Forever is a jewel in the rough Girlfriend Forever is a jewel in the rough Girlfriend Forever is a jewel in the rough Girlfriend Forever is a jewel in the rough Girlfriend Forever is a jewel in the rough Girlfriend Forever is a jewel in the rough Girlfriend Forever is a jewel in the rough Girlfriend Forever is a jewel in the rough Girlfriend Forever is a jewel in the rough Girlfriend Forever's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    I wish I could play violin

7. Post #7
    Spread The Plague
    Dead is the new Alive.

The Plague Rat has much to be proud of The Plague Rat has much to be proud of The Plague Rat has much to be proud of The Plague Rat has much to be proud of The Plague Rat has much to be proud of The Plague Rat has much to be proud of The Plague Rat has much to be proud of The Plague Rat has much to be proud of The Plague Rat has much to be proud of The Plague Rat has much to be proud of The Plague Rat has much to be proud of The Plague Rat's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    A Epiphone Special Model II Ebony, Squier Telecaster 72 (Deryck's Signature model), a cheap harley Benton Acoustic, my first acoustic guitar was a Dragonfly, first electric a tenson stratocaster. I don't feel like searching for pics

FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON~
    (changeling
    )

8. Post #8
    wow not been here in a while...

Havril! has a spectacular aura about Havril! has a spectacular aura about Havril! has a spectacular aura about Havril! has a spectacular aura about Havril! has a spectacular aura about Havril! has a spectacular aura about Havril! has a spectacular aura about Havril! has a spectacular aura about Havril! has a spectacular aura about Havril! has a spectacular aura about Havril! has a spectacular aura about Havril!'s Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Piano (Although i'm not very good:shitfy Guitar (still not too good) And i played the Clarinet for like 8/9 years.. I was pretty darned good In a band and shizzle

9. Post #9
    Administrator
    still on team Avryck

bunny has a brilliant future bunny has a brilliant future bunny has a brilliant future bunny has a brilliant future bunny has a brilliant future bunny has a brilliant future bunny has a brilliant future bunny has a brilliant future bunny has a brilliant future bunny has a brilliant future bunny has a brilliant future bunny's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks

this one

10. Post #10
    loves mint chocolate chip

Fearless will become famous soon enough Fearless will become famous soon enough Fearless will become famous soon enough Fearless will become famous soon enough Fearless will become famous soon enough Fearless will become famous soon enough Fearless will become famous soon enough Fearless will become famous soon enough Fearless will become famous soon enough Fearless will become famous soon enough Fearless will become famous soon enough Fearless's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Acoustic Guitar.

Blend made by Camilla!!!!!

Blend & avatar made by Remco!!

Mom : Lilja (morenor)
    Kiddo : TinaTaubenfeld ; Niece : Avey
    Uncle and Aunts: Remco(together we stand), Sylvia( Young and Hopeles) and Nat(Quarter Of Delirium)
    Cousins : Yiota, Far Away, Avril Misery, Coke Girl, rock_steady ; Sisters : My Happy Ending

11. Post #11
    .Rebellious Palpitation
    :G A Y C A T:

Mohican is a glorious beacon of light Mohican is a glorious beacon of light Mohican is a glorious beacon of light Mohican is a glorious beacon of light Mohican is a glorious beacon of light Mohican is a glorious beacon of light Mohican is a glorious beacon of light Mohican is a glorious beacon of light Mohican is a glorious beacon of light Mohican is a glorious beacon of light Mohican is a glorious beacon of light Mohican's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,510 Times in 896 Posts
    I play acoustic and electric guitar.
    I have 4 guitars in total which I use. A Telecaster, my old Ephiphone (which I love), one acoustic that can also be tuned and a 12 string acoustic western guitar.

I play the drums since I am 9 and have a Tama Singstar drumkid.

I also play a little bass and I sing, is a microphone an instrument, too?

._ △ https://soundcloud.com/dejantee _ △ _ in Oceania / Photography & Art by El Jantee △ _.
    We'll meet up again in the foothills of Calama.
    x o x o , M o h i c a n .

12. Post #12
    BS IS BS

Original TroubleMaker has a spectacular aura about Original TroubleMaker has a spectacular aura about Original TroubleMaker has a spectacular aura about Original TroubleMaker has a spectacular aura about Original TroubleMaker has a spectacular aura about Original TroubleMaker has a spectacular aura about Original TroubleMaker has a spectacular aura about Original TroubleMaker has a spectacular aura about Original TroubleMaker has a spectacular aura about Original TroubleMaker has a spectacular aura about Original TroubleMaker has a spectacular aura about Original TroubleMaker's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    i can play the guitar and i'm pretty good at it (i really wanna buy an electric guitar!)
    i can play accordion since i was 9 and i've just started playing drums
    i can also play keyboard but i haven't touched my keyboard for years, i guess i'm a bit rusty but i can still play 9th symphony

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast