+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Posts 1 to 12 of 119

Thread: Deryck producing Avril's new album

1. Post #1
    has no status.

the con is a jewel in the rough the con is a jewel in the rough the con is a jewel in the rough the con is a jewel in the rough the con is a jewel in the rough the con is a jewel in the rough the con is a jewel in the rough the con is a jewel in the rough the con is a jewel in the rough the con is a jewel in the rough the con is a jewel in the rough the con's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks

Deryck producing Avril's new album

Share to Facebook

Are you working on producing anything at the moment? Do you like producing better than performing? Thanks.

i've been producing my wife's album but that's about it. i don't love producing that much which is why i only really do it for myself or my wife or friends.

found this answered in AP.net Chat: Sum 41 where he's answering questions.
    To view the link you have to Register

2. Post #2
    Administrator
    The guilty part is yours for keeping. It's the opposite of love, all things decay and burst.

Admin
    LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,501 Times in 3,248 Posts

Well at least he doesn't over produce songs!

Hope he produces most of the record if it means Dr. Luke/ Max Martin arent doing it!

3. Post #3
    The Man Who Can't Be Moved
    Saiyan Pride

Kakarot has much to be proud of Kakarot has much to be proud of Kakarot has much to be proud of Kakarot has much to be proud of Kakarot has much to be proud of Kakarot has much to be proud of Kakarot has much to be proud of Kakarot has much to be proud of Kakarot has much to be proud of Kakarot has much to be proud of Kakarot has much to be proud of Kakarot's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,660 Times in 765 Posts
    ^Agreed. I'm so excited now!

4. Post #4
    Banned
    is sick of waiting

AVLA. has a reputation beyond repute AVLA. has a reputation beyond repute AVLA. has a reputation beyond repute AVLA. has a reputation beyond repute AVLA. has a reputation beyond repute AVLA. has a reputation beyond repute AVLA. has a reputation beyond repute AVLA. has a reputation beyond repute AVLA. has a reputation beyond repute AVLA. has a reputation beyond repute AVLA. has a reputation beyond repute
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,290 Times in 749 Posts
    But was he talking about her NEW album or tbdt?

5. Post #5
    Who Cares?
    has no status.
    Edit
    I was about to post it!!!!
    Awesome news!

6. Post #6
    has no status.

the con is a jewel in the rough the con is a jewel in the rough the con is a jewel in the rough the con is a jewel in the rough the con is a jewel in the rough the con is a jewel in the rough the con is a jewel in the rough the con is a jewel in the rough the con is a jewel in the rough the con is a jewel in the rough the con is a jewel in the rough the con's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    i think because they asked what he's doing at the moment, he's probably talking about the new one.

7. Post #7
    ABBEY DAWN EXPERT
    Princess of Rock

Vampire-Princess is just really nice Vampire-Princess is just really nice Vampire-Princess is just really nice Vampire-Princess is just really nice Vampire-Princess is just really nice Vampire-Princess is just really nice Vampire-Princess is just really nice Vampire-Princess is just really nice Vampire-Princess is just really nice Vampire-Princess is just really nice Vampire-Princess is just really nice Vampire-Princess's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    WOW thatīs great, thank you
    My artwork:here ★

8. Post #8
    The Next Best Thing
    pooooova

GC Spurs has much to be proud of GC Spurs has much to be proud of GC Spurs has much to be proud of GC Spurs has much to be proud of GC Spurs has much to be proud of GC Spurs has much to be proud of GC Spurs has much to be proud of GC Spurs has much to be proud of GC Spurs has much to be proud of GC Spurs has much to be proud of GC Spurs has much to be proud of GC Spurs's Avatar
    Threads
    Thanks
    Mint. He won't fuck up wifeys voice

Before she was awesomePOVA she was tinyPOVA

MOTHERCHUCKER!!!

9. Post #9
    and i don't like it
    site is not about Avril anymore

GoodByeForever'cause is just really nice GoodByeForever'cause is just really nice GoodByeForever'cause is just really nice GoodByeForever'cause is just really nice GoodByeForever'cause is just really nice GoodByeForever'cause is just really nice GoodByeForever'cause is just really nice GoodByeForever'cause is just really nice GoodByeForever'cause is just really nice GoodByeForever'cause is just really nice GoodByeForever'cause is just really nice
    Threads
    Thanks
    OFF topic

q:Hey Deryck,

How's Avril in bed?

a:
    ah. how cute. i remember being in 7th grade. did you plan that one for awhile or you just that quick?

10. Post #10
    Pardon wird nicht gegeben. Gefangene werden nicht gemacht.

Quis separabit? has a reputation beyond repute Quis separabit? has a reputation beyond repute Quis separabit? has a reputation beyond repute Quis separabit? has a reputation beyond repute Quis separabit? has a reputation beyond repute Quis separabit? has a reputation beyond repute Quis separabit? has a reputation beyond repute Quis separabit? has a reputation beyond repute Quis separabit? has a reputation beyond repute Quis separabit? has a reputation beyond repute Quis separabit? has a reputation beyond repute
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 992 Posts
    ^
    The rant about Perez was even better

11. Post #11
    Administrator
    The guilty part is yours for keeping. It's the opposite of love, all things decay and burst.

Admin
    LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S has a reputation beyond repute LΞW!S's Avatar
    Twitter
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,501 Times in 3,248 Posts

Post the Perez rant hahah!

Edit: I like controversial (sp?) Deryck haha

12. Post #12
    Banned
    is sick of waiting

AVLA. has a reputation beyond repute AVLA. has a reputation beyond repute AVLA. has a reputation beyond repute AVLA. has a reputation beyond repute AVLA. has a reputation beyond repute AVLA. has a reputation beyond repute AVLA. has a reputation beyond repute AVLA. has a reputation beyond repute AVLA. has a reputation beyond repute AVLA. has a reputation beyond repute AVLA. has a reputation beyond repute
    Threads
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,290 Times in 749 Posts
    Originally Posted by fenderrocks
    - What was it like performing "In Too Deep" with Av on her tour?

it was really great to be honest because the crowd went crazy and i've never performed with anybody else. and it gave me something to do when i was on her tour. i had a great time doing it.

And I love what he said about perez

Originally Posted by killingtime2k4
    hey deryck were smiling when you read about what happened to perez hilton? Considering what he wrote about you and your wife..

i didn't read about it. the first i heard about it was his video that he posted. and no i wasn't smiling. i was laughing my fucking tits off! not because he got punched. it was because of his reaction. i always knew he was an idiot so i wasn't surprised at all by it. i couldn't even tell he had a cut or anything until he pointed it out. then a laughed even more! it was so small it reminded me of that scene in mall cop when pall blart puts the hello kitty bandaid on. the reality is, just because you you're not allowed hit people, doesn't mean it couldn't happen, and just because you're allowed to say mean things about people doesn't mean you should. if you talk shit you might get hit and the mouth. so just shut the fuck up!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast