The Avril Bandaids Moderator Elections
Welcome to the beginning of an exciting time for Avril Bandaids. For the first time ever, the members will be allowed to choose the moderators. So how will the Bandaids Moderator Elections work?
1. Any Avril Bandaids member can apply.
2. To apply you must send the application below to -Lewymocha-
3. You must send your application to take part by Sunday 11th of March.
4. When all applications are received, the number of contestants will be narrowed down. The most successful applications will become the official candidates for the election (Either 4/6/8 candidates will be chosen).
5. The campaigns will then take place over the next two/three weeks on the open forum. Members will show support for their favourite candidates, and vote in polls to eventually choose one member to become an Avril Bandaids staff member.
6. You can use this thread to ask any questions.
7. The application is below in the quite provided.
Country of Origin:
1. What skills and qualities do you possess that will assist Bandaids in developing as a bigger and better community?
2. What reasons have you for applying to become an Avril Bandaids moderator?
3. Write a short paragraph on the affects that illegal downloading has on the music industry.
4. Given a choice, what section of Bandaids would you like to change or develop? Have you any ideas of plans that could benefit the development of the Avril Bandaids community?
5. How active are you in terms of online participation?
We are not revealing much about the election campaign but stay tuned to see which members become successful in qualifying to be a candidate. The candidates will be chosen by all of the current staff team through a vote. The voting results of this poll will be released to the members next week at some stage.
Good luck members, and remember, do not take this so seriously! Let's have some light-hearted fun as well! Do not feel threatened by this campaign! If you don't try, you can't win! So apply now!
Best of luck,